Game randomly freezing then disconnecting (PC)

by Flare8080

Original Post

Game randomly freezing then disconnecting (PC)

★★ Novice
Games great so far, but I keep getting random disconnects, my game freezes and then when it unfreezes I'm disconnected, sometimes it works fine, but getting disconnected every few games is disheartening haha, My buddy is having a similar problem. I thought it might just be my computer, as I have a GTX 670, which barely meets requirements, but he has a GTX 1060 so it's a little strange. Have you guys experienced this? Hopefully respawn is aware of this and working on a patch, cause the game is super fun!
Message 1 of 4 (718 Views)

Re: Game randomly freezing then disconnecting (PC)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah I have the same issue I'm playing the game just for me to freeze and me having to tell my friends that I froze and then it going from a 3v3 to a 2v3 because i get sent to the main menu because I got disconnected :/

Message 2 of 4 (663 Views)

★★ Novice
I've been experiencing this exact same problem on my GTX 950. I tried monitoring the VRAM usage with GPU-Z and although I am nearing the 2GB limit-- at 1900 MB~, there don't seem to be any significant changes immediately when the freeze happens. I've tried the Very Low and None options in game, and nothing seems to change.
Message 3 of 4 (612 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same, It's started to happen to me today, yesterday i've played 5 hours = no problems. Today every game i'm getting disconnected, (only this game), Event ID shows nothing, I've changed my dns server, reinstalled ethernet drivers, tried some cmd settings, still occuring. Last game i've tried to check if it's fixed i got disconnected just after the drop seems like it's getting worse.

Message 4 of 4 (532 Views)