Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Game randomly exists and restarts itself

by LuniBin2

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game randomly exists and restarts itself

★★★ Novice

The last 3 days ago I’ve experience some technical issues such as random exists from the game on my IPhone 11. I try to enter it again it restarts itself. Please help as it ruins the fun out the game 

Message 1 of 6 (386 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
Hi @torque696,

Ok, thank you for trying the troubleshooting steps available. If it's persistent to the degree you mentioned it may be bug. Please open a bug report to flag a potential bug with the team. You can create a bug report here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-bug-report-en

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (260 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I have an iPhone XR and the game has been doing the same thing.  Randomly booted for no reason; cost me a potential 4 waves in DS Geo TB and a successful run in the challenge Pit.  Irritating to say the least

Message 2 of 6 (351 Views)

Community Manager

hi @Mahqlees and  @torque696

It might help to eliminate some potential generic causes if you could run through these steps please:  "EA mobile game troubleshooting on Ipad and Iphone.

Please let me know if the issue persists after trying the troubleshooting steps. 

- EA_Lanna

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 6 (348 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problems as above. I've never had a problem on the iPhone (now iPhone 11). But after the last update the game crashes randomly :/ out of nowhere it shuts down completely... I have everything up to date and I have even reinstalled the game, but there was no effect... Do you think it will be fixed in the near future? 

Message 4 of 6 (342 Views)

★★★ Novice

Good Afternoon EA_Lanna, 

Following my previous post in regards with the crashing I have done everything that was asked in order to fix the problem but the issue still remains. It exits the game instantly then needs to be restarted. I have lost TB nods and even GA fights due to this problem. I have spend money on the game continuously and been playing on it daily for the last 5 years. Please fix the problem as it ruins everything that I have worked for !!!

Message 5 of 6 (278 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @torque696,

Ok, thank you for trying the troubleshooting steps available. If it's persistent to the degree you mentioned it may be bug. Please open a bug report to flag a potential bug with the team. You can create a bug report here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-bug-report-en

- EA_Lanna

Message 6 of 6 (261 Views)
Twitter Stream