Re: Game randomly exists and restarts itself

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game randomly exists and restarts itself

★★★ Novice

The last 3 days ago I’ve experience some technical issues such as random exists from the game on my IPhone 11. I try to enter it again it restarts itself. Please help as it ruins the fun out the game 

Message 1 of 6 (770 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
Hi @torque696,

Ok, thank you for trying the troubleshooting steps available. If it's persistent to the degree you mentioned it may be bug. Please open a bug report to flag a potential bug with the team. You can create a bug report here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-bug-report-en

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (642 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I have an iPhone XR and the game has been doing the same thing.  Randomly booted for no reason; cost me a potential 4 waves in DS Geo TB and a successful run in the challenge Pit.  Irritating to say the least

Message 2 of 6 (733 Views)

Community Manager

hi @Mahqlees and  @torque696

It might help to eliminate some potential generic causes if you could run through these steps please:  "EA mobile game troubleshooting on Ipad and Iphone.

Please let me know if the issue persists after trying the troubleshooting steps. 

- EA_Lanna

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 6 (730 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problems as above. I've never had a problem on the iPhone (now iPhone 11). But after the last update the game crashes randomly :/ out of nowhere it shuts down completely... I have everything up to date and I have even reinstalled the game, but there was no effect... Do you think it will be fixed in the near future? 

Message 4 of 6 (724 Views)

★★★ Novice

Good Afternoon EA_Lanna, 

Following my previous post in regards with the crashing I have done everything that was asked in order to fix the problem but the issue still remains. It exits the game instantly then needs to be restarted. I have lost TB nods and even GA fights due to this problem. I have spend money on the game continuously and been playing on it daily for the last 5 years. Please fix the problem as it ruins everything that I have worked for !!!

Message 5 of 6 (660 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @torque696,

Ok, thank you for trying the troubleshooting steps available. If it's persistent to the degree you mentioned it may be bug. Please open a bug report to flag a potential bug with the team. You can create a bug report here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-bug-report-en

- EA_Lanna

Message 6 of 6 (643 Views)