Re: Game progress reset to level 1

by laurizta

Original Post

Re: From level 50 to 1

I've merged some posts like yours @Sim7777777777, please have a look at the solution of this post. 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Game-progress-reset-to-level-1/m-p/7343075#M4487

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 101 of 111 (784 Views)

Getting back old save

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 8 plus
OS Version Apple i.OS
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile )
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Help me get it back?
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type
Please select your region
Country
Additional feedback

I was playing on the sims mobile, when I was giving stickers it started not letting me do it. So, like a normal person I reopened the game, and then I had to make an entirely new sims game. I’ve tried deleting the app and redownloading it to get my old game back but I can’t. I don’t know what to do at this point. Please help I just want my old game back. I was hosting a party before this happened. I see the info for the party still. Like what level I’m at, how much time is left, I even see the people at the party. 

Message 102 of 111 (768 Views)

Re: Getting back old save

Best thing would be to contact an EA game advisor about this issue.

You can do so through The Sims Mobile app. Open the side menu, choose the gear icon, then the button with 'Help'.
This will open your browser, scroll down until you see 'Contact Us' and choose 'Technical Support'.

Open the spoiler for pictures:

Spoiler
collaged.jpg

If this fails for some reason, or you can't access The Sims Mobile app. 

You can contact EA through this link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

If you want to do so in a different language you can choose your country of choice in the upper right-hand corner. 

You can also choose to contact an EA game advisor through social media:

- Twitter: https://twitter.com/EAHelp
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EAHelpHub/ 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 103 of 111 (751 Views)

Re: Getting back old save

★ Guide

Try contacting EA Help (through facebook is usually quickest) and ask for a rollback and compensation. They are usually able to roll back to a save within the past week and advise not to play more than the tutorial until the team says to open it again.

Doing a soft reset of your phone (turning off and on) and clearing the phone's cache can also help this glitch sometimes (thanks to Hana from TSMC for the advice), but I'm not sure if it will work since you already deleted and reinstalled the app. 

Message 104 of 111 (749 Views)

★ Apprentice

Pls return my account.. Here's my ID: 

I've already send report to @EAhelp since 2 days ago, but i haven't received a response until now. I know you are busy replying to other emails and fixing this issues. Hope everything is fine. 

Message 105 of 111 (735 Views)

★★ Novice

Same thing happened to me. Previously they had been able to roll back my progress to an earlier save date (though I’ve lost countless special event items and was never properly compensated). I wish I had quit playing the first time it happened because the most recent account reset happened to me on 2/20/2019, and after opening case after case and speaking with or emailing countless representatives who spoke terrible English and were completely unhelpful, I have still not been able to get my account back, even though I have my account ID and my account is connected to Game Center and to my EA account. The last rep I spoke with said there is nothing they can do, and all of my progress is gone. 

I had been playing this game for almost a year and spent some real money on this game. I am considering contacting my credit card company to dispute all charges processed on my card for the sims mobile because if EA can’t restore my account, then they have essentially stolen my money. 

Message 106 of 111 (649 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

something similar happened to me in the past, my last phone calls, I never got my account back with non native spanish speakers, they never understand me well, I suggest you, you with your number of case ( or open a new one) try to contact with EA Help Facebook, the last time they replied me fast, always request roll back your progress, practically you need to tell them what to do, "hi my account reset to level 1, my account is already conect to my game center and I did the basic steps for ios, can you roll back my progress??, this is my id", this happend me like 6 times and I always get my account back, but if someday somebody tell me I lost my account, I need speak practically with all world for believe that.

Message 107 of 111 (641 Views)

★ Apprentice

Pls help me.. Why i can't reply to EAhelp? Every time i tried to reply, i got this feedback mail:

Hello,

We no longer monitor this email address and we want to make sure you get the help you need.

Visit EA Help and log in with your EA account information.There you can browse help topics or click Contact Us at the bottom of any help article to ask a specific question. You can also participate in discussions with the player community on Answer HQ.

Regards,
The EA Help team

I'm frustrated now. I send a report for the 1st time and someone from EAhelp team was assisting me but when i sent my replay, it couldn't delivered to EA. So i reported again for 2nd times in game and i got my new number for my same case. But still i couldn't send my reply to EA on mail. Idk why.. What should i do 😫.. I just want my original account is back.. I played since March 2018. And i put a lot of effort, times and money there 🤧😢😭

Message 108 of 111 (627 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I am not pretty sure, but maybe I think means you need update your EA account, for some reason your email account have a problem, maybe you can make a new EA account with a different email, if your game it’s already connect with Game Center or FB, you can have your game back
Message 109 of 111 (614 Views)

★ Novice
Me Too !! lvl 50+ Player id: 1002955464848 lost on March 1. Sent me to the "Create a Sim" after viewing the turorial for the New Closet. Finished the Tutorial on New sim JUST-TO get to access my settings. Hit the "Connect to Account" buttons and it changed NOTHING. Still stuck olaying feom begining... Reached lvl 14-15 (again) and still nothing. Lost Everything. Tried all resets, cache, reinstall - options... Nothing! 911* Plz Help! #Devastated! #Andriod
Message 110 of 111 (592 Views)