@HatsuneLotus

yeah I know, I realize you lost progress in similar dates as me:
8 october 18
7 November 18
27 November 18
3 December 18
15 January 19
15 February 19

Good idea recreate your sims mobile family in sims 4, maybe better as compesation, EA should give me a sims 4 disccount, I prefer waste my money in my Steam Account now.

I know of user (fb group), EA tried to rolled back her progress to OCTOBER 18!!!, its a lot of time back!! maybe the date before when these bug start.

Message 91 of 111 (826 Views)

Re: Game progress reset to level 1

★★ Apprentice

Thank you very much for your answers.

Really sad to read that it's still a problem. 

I have closed my two cases and I open a new one . 

I have never spent so much money and time on a game. Doesn't the have to make it work? Or at least pay everything back? 

Message 92 of 111 (799 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@Ploofin 

I’m sorry that I never replied to any of your mentions to me.

I have given up this game. I still play SIms Free Play, but I will never give EA another dime on that game either.

Their response and offer of compensation was totally inadequate for the real monetary value I had spent on this game.

I hope everyone else is happy with their outcome, but I’m not and refuse to start playing again. This is EA’s revenue loss but it’s much better for my wallet!

Message 93 of 111 (788 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I think EA never give you money back  in your account bank, only give you 600 simcash and restore all your purchases in the app, you need attach your screenshots of historial purchases in the store. Apple don’t give you anything back too, they tell you need to contact with the app customer center, so that’s reason I always try to get my account back, the that way I am not to feel I lost my money, many accounts resets to level 1, some these accounts even make purchases, I don’t know if this can considerate a cheat, but I know some people still make purchases even if their accounts resets, well if you make purchases even if your account reset, only you lied yourself or I think 

Message 94 of 111 (767 Views)

Re: Game reset to level 1

★★★★★ Pro
@JCGooch18 I have been playing this game from almost day one and now I am back at day one! I am sorry that EA did not make this right for you. I am waiting for a response... This is a rampant issue right now.
Message 95 of 111 (724 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi everyone,

I want share a post I see in the discord group of The Sims Mobile Community FB group I am member, someone posted today that was able to solve the reset glitch by following the steps below, note: This not testing by me and also maybe only can work in the just moment when the reset happens, but anyway you can try as first step, attach image from original post:

‪1. Quickly soft reset your device as soon as you see the Create a Sim screen‬
‪2. Turn on your device‬
‪3. Clear cache‬
‪4. Open your game

if not works contact to EA Help and request roll back your progress.

Also update my steps about what to do when your game reset (answer 73)

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Game-progress-reset-to-level-1/m-p/7343075#M4487

Message 96 of 111 (687 Views)

Fix the reset glitch!

★★★ Apprentice

Hi,please work on the reset glitch,I’ve lost my game progress countless of times and it’s really frustrating! 

Message 97 of 111 (692 Views)

Lost progress Sims mobile

★★★ Newbie

After the recent Feb 2019 upgrade  I've followed all steps as in downloading the new version etc. Then it asked me to create my first sim which i was quite shocked. when i did, it asked me to choose whether to continue progress which has been saved in cloud or start new. i obviously wanting to continue with my progress as I've reached the max level. however, it led me to a new sim n a new house. i don't think it's right to force me to start all over again after working on my achievement for more than a year. pls help. 

Message 98 of 111 (672 Views)

Re: Lost progress Sims mobile

Hero

So sorry to hear that,  @VampFamily 

Here's a post with information and advice that can help you recover your game progress. 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Game-progress-reset-to-level-1/td-p/7208908/page/7

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 99 of 111 (668 Views)

From level 50 to 1

★★★ Newbie

After 1 year of gaming this game I lose all my progresses....from level 50 to 1 this morning....

I WANT MY HOUSE BACK!! ID 1003011898601

Message 100 of 111 (668 Views)