Re: Game progess lost

by EA_Solaire

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game progess lost

★★★ Newbie

I’ve always save my sims progress on cloud. Now after logging in to another device I’ve lost all the progress and can’t save it back from cloud. There’s some sort of game crash and I can’t even play the game. Please solve the problem I need my game data back!

Message 1 of 10 (1,500 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey there @Paihour08,

You'll want o reach out to the live support team to see if they can help you restore your progress back- here on AHQ we aren't able to access your account details to take a look with you. 

Please submit an in-game help request following the steps here so the live support team can investigate this a bit further. 

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 10 (1,072 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there @lavendergirl11,

Were you playing on a guest account, or were you linked up through Facebook, Google Play or Game Center? 

solaire.png

Message 2 of 10 (1,451 Views)

★★ Novice
I have the same problem. I saved my game and linked it with Facebook account and Apple ID. I lost all of my progress. I gave up and play the game on my new account but there are some data i haven’t used in my last account are in my current one and also including my friend list. There are some land expansions unlocked itself. This is so strange. Could you help me restoring my game data back?
Message 3 of 10 (1,090 Views)

Community Manager

Hey there @Paihour08,

You'll want o reach out to the live support team to see if they can help you restore your progress back- here on AHQ we aren't able to access your account details to take a look with you. 

Please submit an in-game help request following the steps here so the live support team can investigate this a bit further. 

solaire.png

Message 4 of 10 (1,073 Views)

★★★ Novice

I lost my old game process. During installation the app got hanged. So i lost my game process.now it shows to start up from the 1st level. I linked it into the EA account. I know my previous id number. Is there any way to get my account back? 

Message 5 of 10 (834 Views)

Community Manager

@1003669467628 

Are you currently being prompted to play the tutorial? If so, please try completing that, a lot of times your old game progress will be restored once you've finished the tutorial. 

solaire.png

Message 6 of 10 (824 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have completed my tutorial. Still, nothing happened. Please, help me to get my old account

Message 7 of 10 (813 Views)

Community Manager

@1003669467628 

If that hasn't helped, please go ahead and reach out to the live support team following the steps above so they can look into restoring your progress with you. 

solaire.png

Message 8 of 10 (797 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have had the same issue. When I tried to load my game it asked if I wanted to continue with the level 1 game or load my level 44 game from the cloud and I clicked load my game and it started it at level 1 with a bald head floating around and a yellow arrow pointing at the home store but it does nothing. I thought I would play the tutorial and log into my game I had it connected to Facebook, EAGames and Google play. I just did a live chat with EA Games Support and they said they can't restore games. I read on the EA Games web site somewhere make sure you save your player ID or we won't be able to restore your game if your progress is lost. I have spent ALOT OF MONEY AND TIME on my game and I'm being told oh well we can't help you. I asked Google Play if they can restore my game in a live chat and they said EA Games would be able to help me with that. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME GET MY GAME BACK!!!!! I don't even understand how this happened, I took litterly every precaution so that it didn't happen and if it did I had all the correct info so EA Games could help me fix it. Other people on Reddit and discord have said EA Games Restored there progress and gave even gave them sim cash. Why wouldn't anyone help me???

Message 9 of 10 (213 Views)

Community Manager

Hey there @1004552924814,

I'm sorry to hear you're having troubles with getting your game progress restored- progress restoration isn't something we can do over AHQ since we don't have access to your account details, but this is something live support has the ability to do. 

If you're having issues with the live chat, let's try reaching out to the team via Twitter or Facebook instead- I'd also recommend you attach this conversation when you contact the team there so they have something to reference. If you run into any troubles getting in touch with the live support team there, please be sure to let me know. 

solaire.png

Message 10 of 10 (198 Views)
Twitter Stream