Game not working / graphics missing

by lysdrip

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game not working / graphics missing

★ Novice

For the last five days my game has not worked. I have contacted EA support Football times, and both were failed attempts at fixing the game. 

For the last four days, my game would load up, but my menu bar across the top of the screen (level, simolians, cash, etc) was gone. All of the menu buttons to control my characters at the bottom left of the screen were gone, I couldn’t edit my house or locate my storage, my ride tab menu was gone, I had no map, and I could not control my characters. 

Ea support had mad restart my iPad about 10 times, uninstall the app and reinstall 8 times, sign out from iCloud etc etc etc etc

NONE OF THEM WORKED. 

Today i is factory reset my iPad maybe thinking that my iPad was the problem, but after a factory reset, I still have the same problem.

as well as on my mobile device.

today when I opened the app, I can see my level, and cash, and I have the car button (bottom left) but the button does not work. 

I cannot control my sims. I cannot edit my house. I cannot complete quests.

i have spent money on this game and I am very frustrated. 

Someone help. 

Message 1 of 7 (758 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game not working / graphics missing

EA SPORTS FC Team

Seems like we managed to fix this @lysdrip :eahigh_file:

I'm accepting this message as a solution to show that it's been solved Standard smile

Jason.png

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (607 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @lysdrip this the kind of issue that only EA Advisers can help you solve. You need to keep in touch with them until they find a solution.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 7 (722 Views)

★ Novice
It’s been 7 days. None of their “technical support” team members have ANY clue what is going on or how to fix it and keep running me around in the same circles.
Message 3 of 7 (705 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Sul sul, @lysdrip.

I'm sorry to hear that you've had some trouble with your The Sims Mobile not functioning correctly. I fully understand your frustration in not being able to control your Sims. To help get started on troubleshooting, could you please let me know the following?

• What model is your iPad?
  • What version of iOS are you running?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 4 of 7 (696 Views)

★ Novice
Hey!
2018 iPad Pro 10.5 inch
12.2 IOS (latest update)
Message 5 of 7 (679 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hey @lysdrip,

I don't think that @EA_Arrenai is in yet, so I'll do my best to help you out.

Could you please send me a DM with your UserID? That way I can do some more investigating and do my best to solve this for you Standard smile

Jason.png
Message 6 of 7 (630 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

Seems like we managed to fix this @lysdrip :eahigh_file:

I'm accepting this message as a solution to show that it's been solved Standard smile

Jason.png
Message 7 of 7 (608 Views)