Game not starting

by zb48

Original Post

Game not starting

★★ Novice

I have bought the madden 18 GOAT edition and am ready to play and every time i go to start the game it sits at the main loading screen with Brady and three dots showing its loading but it wont load. I have power cycled my console, i have signed out and back in, i have uninstalled and reinstalled, i have deleted reserve space, and nothing has worked. This has been happening since I tried to use my EA access to play where I sat at this loading screen for the full 10 hours of my early trail and nothing happened.

Message 1 of 8 (879 Views)

Re: Game not starting

★★★★★ Newbie

Same but mine loads 4 a sec then send me 2 the home screen

Message 2 of 8 (809 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @BossSniper812 & @zb48,

I apologize for your experience on this, from what we gather this was related to an issue on EA Access which is now resolved. If you are still unable to launch the game after a hard reset of your console please get back to us on this.

Madden EA Access.JPG

https://twitter.com/EAHelp/status/900220114347462658

Thanks,

Roger. 

Roger.png
Message 3 of 8 (774 Views)

★★ Novice
I have done a hard reset of my console and it is still not working. Doing the same thing. Stuck on the first screen and now not even the three dots are moving to show that it is loading.
Message 4 of 8 (745 Views)

★★ Novice
I also just tried to start madden 17 and it is doing the same thing. Stuck loading on the main loading screen. All of my other games on my console are working except for madden 17 & 18
Message 5 of 8 (731 Views)

★★ Novice
I also keep attempting to get support through contact EA and the EA help website won't let me request a call or a live chat.
Message 6 of 8 (729 Views)

★★ Novice
I would really like this to be resolved. The only reason I bought the GOAT edition was to be able to play early. I'm getting to a point where I just want my money back.
Message 7 of 8 (727 Views)

★★★ Newbie

None of my games will load for game play. I've done everything short of throwing the console out the window!

Message 8 of 8 (650 Views)