by Goochiano2

Original Post

Game not loading

★★★ Newbie

Once again the game isn’t loading

Message 1 of 8 (1,225 Views)

Game Not Loading

★★★ Novice

I'm stuck on the splash screen trying to get into the game for 30 minutes now. Cannot fight in the Arena, I demand a compensation since I unable to crawl back to top 50.

Message 2 of 8 (1,214 Views)

Re: Game not loading

★ Apprentice

I cleared my game cache, and restarted it, and it worked.  Is yours working yet?

Message 3 of 8 (1,169 Views)

Re: Stuck on checking for updates

★★ Novice

The Game had stopped working for almost 2 weeks...then started working again, but only for 5 days. Now it's not loading again. I have pretty much given up and moved onto other Games. Too bad, I was doing pretty good at this one. Oh well...time to write a review.

Message 4 of 8 (1,125 Views)

@Goochiano2 The game has been "up" this whole time, such means the issue was likely with your device or installation, not a game server issue. That's why Lanna is trying to help you troubleshoot.

If you've decided to "move on," good luck in future games!

★★ Novice

It's happening across two devcices. Ipad and iphone. Started the same day. Leading me to think it's not a device issue. I'm not the only one this is happening to across every kind of device it can run on. Leading me to think it's not a device issue. The game has been very buggy from the start of my experience. But I dealt with it, untill it just stopped working. Period.

Message 6 of 8 (1,102 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @chriscro09 thanks for looking to help other players out by sharing what TS steps helped with your game loading issues Large smile 

@Goochiano2, I've moved your post to this thread as game loading issues isn't not the same as Update issues. Please use this thread to discuss and/or help players with game loading issues. Standard smile Are you having issues loading your game now? Can you talk me through what troubleshooting steps you've tried if so?

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 7 of 8 (1,076 Views)

Re: Game not loading

★★ Novice

What is a game cache?  Is it different from the Safari cache?

Message 8 of 8 (958 Views)