Re: Game not loading on mobile data

by Calgacus66

Original Post

Game not loading on mobile data

★★★ Newbie

Since the last few hours I have been unable to logon using my mobile data. Wi-Fi works fine and I can access every other app on my phone using mobile data.

swgoh seems to be the only app affected and it sticks on the “Checking for updates” screen.

I have already tried restarting my phone, reinstalling the app, clearing my phones cache, logging in and out of game centre.

Im playing on an iPhone XR iOS 15.3.1 - EE UK data plan

Message 2 of 5 (803 Views)

Cannot connect to server on 4/16/22

★★★ Novice

I (and other users) cannot connect to the SWGOH server - for at least an hour at time of posting 

frustrating as TW, GAC and Conquest all in full swing. 

have deleted and reloaded App - no joy. All other connections to other apps & servers good so it’s not at my end. Can you advise if server/s down at EA end?

Message 1 of 5 (817 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @McSnowy_rnso8dl To check do you use any VPN software on your phone that might be causing interference? 

If not can you try going through the following?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 5 (760 Views)

★★★ Novice

I’m not sure why my post has been merged with this thread as it referred to a different technical issue. To reiterate, for all of this morning and into early afternoon, I and several guild mates as well as other posters on the SWGOH forums were unable to access the game on either wi fi or mobile data. We simply couldn’t connect - as if a server was offline. We missed important participation in Territory War and Grand Arena and all missed out on the energy refreshes. 

so my issue was to ask if a server was down and now we are reconnected, if we can be recompensed for at least the missed energy?

Message 4 of 5 (748 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I and several guild mates had the same issue today.   I lost my GAC round and couldn’t fully contribute to TW.  Really annoying 

Message 5 of 5 (734 Views)