Re: Game not letting me in

by Drazhar91

Original Post

Game not letting me in

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

In the main loading screen I just get the "session expired" error and it makes me reload the game. This happens on every device (phone and PC). If I let it reload, it just gives me the error again. I can't get into the game. 

Message 1 of 9 (603 Views)

★ Novice

Same problem on all my accounts...

Message 2 of 9 (576 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Firador Now it let me in after not less than 10 tries on both phone and PC (it let me in on PC, BlueStacks). But I missed the shop refresh and the stuff that was there before it.
Message 3 of 9 (563 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Now I managed to get in but the game gets stuck on loadings and gives me continuous net errors while my connection is perfectly fine. 

Message 4 of 9 (552 Views)

★ Novice
@Drazhar91 same here... Was finally able to login but stuck after the daily calendar...

Now I'm gonna miss shop refresh AND guild refresh 600 tickets down the drain
Message 5 of 9 (547 Views)

★ Novice
@Drazhar91 There is server issues for sure... Keep getting "Try Again" and that's on WiFi AND 4g... Hope things will get better
Message 6 of 9 (543 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Chewie shards inbound

Message 7 of 9 (514 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am getting stuck at loading cantina

Message 8 of 9 (504 Views)

★ Novice

Ditto, happened to me earlier. After it let me in I tried to collect my fleet arena rewards, got a, "connection error, try again" message, and after I got back in, my inbox was empty and it did not add fleet rewards to my inventory. Submitted a support ticket.

Message 9 of 9 (500 Views)