Re: Apex legends season 2 update after 39% playable download losing all progress

by kepler768

Original Post

Game not installing

★★ Novice

When i started playing Apex tonight my computer crashed with a blue-screen. After restarting the computer and the game i got another crash in apex. the game wouldn't not launch. When i tried the repair the game downloads. but as soon as it gets to 99% and is about to reach 100% it goes back to 39%. The game did this three times in a row. Then i tried to uninstall the game witch wasn't possible since the option to uninstall wasn't visible. So i deleted the game folder and tried to install the game again. as soon as the game is playable i can play but it crashes at random and i have to restart it. i Then tried to uninstall and re install Origin and the game. The same thing happens again. The game will not install 100%.

Why is this happening?

Is there any fix for this?

Message 2 of 7 (627 Views)

Playable at 39% is gone

★★★ Newbie

When i reinstalled Apex Legends the playable at 39% is gone??? Why is that?

Message 1 of 7 (710 Views)

Re: Game not installing

★★ Apprentice
@t4bb4rn
Hello t4 have a solution for you!
Dont Worrie ,

Start your download when you see you download got stucked
Go on your HDD or SSD where is apex legends is installed
And change the main folder that says (apex legends) change to (apex legends 2 ) this will start your download again

Reply if its fixed !

King Regards,

Banned_Che
Message 3 of 7 (619 Views)

Re: Game not installing

★★ Novice

Well the download didn't get stuck.

it's caught in a loop. went from 99%->39% repeatedly. just like the downloaded data got deleted.

it's working now. i got it working before i saw this post so i'm not sure how i solved it.

but i did a bunch of things i read on this forum.

Now i have a different problem with game crashing.

Frown

Message 4 of 7 (613 Views)

Apex legends season 2 update after 39% playable download losing all progress

★★★ Novice

After 39% playable download losing all progress.Download size is 16.52 gb after 39% playable it's starting to download 10gb from 0% and then it's stats to loss all the progress.I can't download that 10gb.No matter how much the download is 60%,70 or 85%.When I turn off my pc it's starts from 0% and I can't download that 10gb more than 7 days.

Message 5 of 7 (622 Views)

Re: Apex legends season 2 update after 39% playable download losing all progress

Community Manager

@kepler768 @t4bb4rn @Xesque_Che @mowcheeeeeeee 

Please see the following post for steps to try on this and let us know your results here, thanks.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Season-2-Update-Stuck-on-36-on-Origin-Launcher/m-p/799303...

barry.png
Message 6 of 7 (593 Views)

★★★ Novice

Why you guys are not understanding.Game is not stuck game is losing download progress.After 39% it's saying to download 10gb and stars form 0% and that is not a problem.when I am starting download after 39% for example I have download 85%,90% or 95% I have lost internet connection or power cut out.Some how my pc turned off then all of my progress are gone.the download starting from 0%.Read the problem and try to give solution game update is not stuck it's losing all progress after power cut or losing internet connection. 

Message 7 of 7 (560 Views)