Game not counting my wins or kills????

by TED_KRUEGER

Original Post

Re: Game not counting my wins or kills????

★★ Novice
@TED_KRUEGER Apex fix this asap you gonna lose dedicated fans
Message 11 of 27 (1,189 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@HLX_filos Isn't elite an event thing? Shouldn't it be unavailable? Also are you sure that your total aren't counting, not the season 1 kills?
Message 12 of 27 (1,158 Views)

Svar: Game not counting my wins or kills????

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same here. No wins, no kills and the ”top 5 elite streak” is not affected by neither wins or losses.

I think this problem occoured at the same time as they released the dragons, flyers etc., around monday-tuesday. 

Wierd no official is replying to this quite major issue. The whole gaming experience is damage with no progression saved and this whole game mode with elite qualification is set out of play.

Please fix asap before people start dropping out!

Message 13 of 27 (1,147 Views)

Re: Svar: Game not counting my wins or kills????

★★★ Newbie

Yes I have noticed this ever since the dragons were added. Not sure if I just didn't notice it before then or not. But ya it seems adding dragons is more important to them than fixing essential aspects of the game -.- It's a sad state of affairs right now for Apex! Hopefully they have their priorities in line and fix it soon and add better over all stat tracking period. But the lack of any response so far from them on this issue is a bit worrying.

Message 14 of 27 (1,109 Views)

★★★ Novice

I really like this game too but its pissing me off i feel like im playin for nothing 😑

Message 15 of 27 (1,099 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I truly hope you guys aren't talking about your SEASON 1 BANNER's not updating.. Because.. the season is over.  

Message 16 of 27 (1,088 Views)

★★★ Novice

So are all my wins and kills gonna count towards season 2?? 

Message 17 of 27 (1,081 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

No, the season is over... No kills will count towards any badge that says "Season 1" or has that red background.  You can only track  your total kills, or times placed top 3 or wins with full squad alive.  

Message 18 of 27 (1,075 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@TED_KRUEGER Im having the same issues. After spending money on apex packs and battle pass. Over $40 spent so far , and now this.
Message 19 of 27 (1,064 Views)

★★★ Newbie

At least I know now so the finish the season before the second starts douche bags

Message 20 of 27 (9,099 Views)