Re: Game not counting my wins or kills????

by Time7raveler

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game not counting my wins or kills????

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

What is going on?? Game won't count my kills or wins

Message 1 of 27 (8,359 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Svar: Game not counting my wins or kills????

★★★ Newbie

At least I know now so the finish the season before the second starts douche bags

View in thread

Message 20 of 27 (8,998 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

yup same here, no kills/wins, no elite badge on top right, no elite streak updating

Message 2 of 27 (8,338 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here, my win did not count, should be 21 with wraith, won with 5 kill and it did not count.

Message 3 of 27 (8,285 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me too

Message 4 of 27 (8,260 Views)

Wins are not registering.

★★★ Newbie

Theirs a current bug that doesn't count my wins. I know i had 31 wins in season one with Pathfinder and after two more wins i am still at 31 wins.

i know for a fact that they didn't count because i keep a close eye on them and i wanted to test my theory that it wasn't registering them.

I can only think that it's happening since they added the "flyers"

into the game.

Play on xbox and gamertag is

NB Maestro 

Thanks

Message 5 of 27 (8,184 Views)

★ Novice

I am getting the same issue very annoying thinking of stopping playing nothing is registering anymore. Get kills in game still stuck on 1340 kills been like that for days  

Message 6 of 27 (8,214 Views)

Elite Counter Stuck at 0

★★★ Apprentice

Been having an issue with this specific problem for a few days. No matter if you do or don't get top 5 the counter is always 0 the next round. Other people seem to be getting this problem as well. Unsure if it's just cosmetic or actually not counting top 5 rounds.

Message 7 of 27 (8,141 Views)

Re: Wins are not registering.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Yes none of my wins are counting also. I got to 3 wins on Pathfinder but I won 4 more times and not a single one has shown up. One time I won without my squad being knocked down once and I got the last kill... and it still didn't show up. I've even been waiting for the "You are champion" screen and then the screen that shows your team to fade away and bring me back to the main menu.. still nothing. 

So then I switch to Wraith and win with that. Nothing. No wins.... This game is very annoying. EA why can you not have the most basic thing (math) stats working? Are we not supposed to care about anything? Do you want the game to just be mindless?

P.S. there should also be some kind of match history so you can scroll through your last games and see if you won them or who won them etc... It seems like a very easy thing to implement that everybody would appreciate. 

Message 8 of 27 (8,150 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Playing this game without being able to get wins is incredibly annoying. My friends and I might just wait until that's fixed before playing Apex anymore. It's too unsatisfying to go through all the effort of winning a game only to have nothing at all to show for it

Message 9 of 27 (8,182 Views)

★★ Novice
@TED_KRUEGER Same here buddy not counting anything so it's useless to play
Message 10 of 27 (8,159 Views)