Re: Lags in Galactical assault

by IFrosty704I

Original Post

Re: Lag previously non-existent (before Patch 1.2)

★★★ Newbie
Just started playing this game, my first impression of it is an awful laggy mess. Glad to know it's not me, but the game.
Message 51 of 108 (539 Views)

Re: SWBF2: Feb 19 update broke my game.

★★★ Newbie

I cant load my game, then I uninstalled the game, attempting to reinstall. Now I cant reinstall the game since Feb 18th I last played. So I think its a bug in the new patch.

Message 52 of 108 (523 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @aleks11996 it sounds like you got some network issue to our servers. I do recommend that you follow any of our network troubleshooting steps: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Lets us know if anything of this helps! Standard smile 

/Atic 

Message 53 of 108 (476 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same thing here, i get constant stuttering for like 2-3 minutes before it stops. Happens every galactic assault

Message 54 of 108 (473 Views)

Re: Lag previously non-existent (before Patch 1.2)

★★★★★ Pro

I stopped playing, because it is no longer worth my time to not progress with the "duplicate" credit bug. It is not worth it to continue posting technical reports for EA, especially when it is the developers who did this "deliberately"in the first place from update patch 1.2.

Message 55 of 108 (518 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@samvf77 Are you attempting to install from a digital copy or a retail boxed disc?

Message 56 of 108 (514 Views)

Re: Game laggs after the update 1.2

★★★★★ Pro

EA developers need to remove the "added" network protocols into their coding with Patch 1.2 There is no need to have the signal strength persistently checked every second.

Message 57 of 108 (588 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I played with 4 friends last night. We were all experiencing lag at different times. It even got to the point where it wouldn't let me play the objective in Strike

Message 58 of 108 (586 Views)

★★ Novice

I have no idea if this has been fixed or not, but I went to my options on the game and turned off crash reports and share usage data under the EA Account options and it seems to have stopped kicking me out to Xbox home.

I've been able to get into the Jetpack mode and Galactic Assualt so far.

Give it a go - worth a try Standard smile  Good luck!

Message 59 of 108 (498 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

And I would assume the "new patch 1.2 signal bar" continues to fluctuate. 

Message 60 of 108 (562 Views)