Game keeps glitching out

by dantheman89361

Original Post

Game keeps glitching out

★★★ Newbie

I play on ps4 and i can play a few games on star wars battlefront 2 but after a while my charecter will just vanish and then wont allow me to ealk around and freezes me in place, the fame still carrys on but i cant move. It then doesnt allow me to turn off my console or restart it and wont let me dashboard it, it will occassionally freeze the screen when i play then continue playing this only happens when im playing star wars all my other games work fine

Message 1 of 4 (357 Views)

Re: Game keeps glitching out

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @dantheman89361

I'm sorry to hear about your problem with SWB2 Frown

Can I ask if you've tried any troubleshooting steps? As a PS4 owner myself I can recommend clearing the console cache, restoring your licences or eventually reinstalling the game.

Let me know if anything helped Fingers crossed

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 4 (319 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can have a go at clearing the cache and stuff, i dont want to just delete and reinstall the game if i cna help it cuz ill lose all my stuff on the game, i just find it weird that its thebonly game thats doing it, it was absolutly fine when i brought the game and then i hadnt played it for months and now ive come back to it this happens juat odd

Message 3 of 4 (311 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@dantheman89361

Sure thing! Also, if you haven't played the game in a long while, make sure that it's updated.

/Ataashi

Message 4 of 4 (305 Views)