Re: Game keeps crashing.

by QueuekumbR

Original Post

Game keeps crashing.

★★ Novice

So I feel I've tried everything under the sun to keep this game from crashing and I'm about to give up, this is my last attempt. I've turned off my overclock, reinstalled onto my C: drive, set anti easy cheat to low priority (it * sets back to normal), tried going through the walkthrough on the forums, setting my graphics down, etc. Sometimes it crashes straight to the desktop and does nothing, but the last one gave me "game security violation detected 000001" (+ or - a few 0s). What else can I possibly do, this is incredibly frustrating and I should not have to work this hard just to get the game to work. 

Message 1 of 7 (258 Views)

★ Pro
Have you tried disable all non-microsoft services from starting on windows boot? There could be a software conflict somewhere
Message 2 of 7 (249 Views)

★★ Apprentice
You can wait for them to fix it unfortunately. I've tried everything that everyone has posted and then some. By any chance do you have an FX series cpu?
Message 3 of 7 (238 Views)

★★ Guide

If you have FX series CPU they have a fix for it also if your running on AMD graphics card they will be releasing a fix supposedly this week. 

So check the forums for the FX series fix and just keep waiting on the AMD fix should be ready soon.

Good luck.

Message 4 of 7 (233 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for the reply,

I have both of those things so I guess I'm double *. I will check out the FX fix and also just wait around for the AMD fix. Gonna test after fx fix then if no luck then probably won't be playing till next fix

Message 5 of 7 (230 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

what forum did you find that? just want to see for myself lol!

Link to the Check in: https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/ayzbhj/respawn_check_in_382019/

Message 6 of 7 (212 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

At the beginning i just switched from full screen, to borderless.. And it helped.. But maybe it was just luck.. Later I switched back to full screen and it was still ok. Now I get crash every 5-6 game.. Sometimes I can play even longer without issue.. But I think its temporary.

Message 7 of 7 (211 Views)