Re: Game keeps crashing during Jedi master kenobi battle

by mr_mainyu

Original Post

Game keeps crashing during Jedi master kenobi battle

★★★ Newbie

My game has crashed 3 times today during the jmk 10 shard battle. I lost tokens each time and don’t know what I’m going to do if this keeps happening. 

Message 1 of 5 (1,329 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @haneyap,

I'm catching up on this board. How have you gotten on since with the crashing?

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 5 (1,143 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Lanna I am having the same exact problem: game crash during tier 1 Jedi Master Kenobi battle.
It happened twice, one just after the cinematic and the other after a few turns. In both cases it resulted in light coins loss. Playing from IOS 15.5
Any support?
Message 3 of 5 (977 Views)

Hello there @mr_mainyu 

I also got this problem when getting JMK half a year ago. This is a bug and has nothing to do with the operation system you are using. I got this problem both on bluestacks and Android. I only encountered this bug in the tier 1 battles, but got them several times resulting in LS token loss too.

Best to report this issue in the bug reports section of the forum.

Message 4 of 5 (949 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had this issue over the weekend.  Tier 1- Lost tokens for two battles when it crashed on two separate occassions.  No problem with tier 2 or with my first battle in tier 3 (today).   Did EA award back points?

Message 5 of 5 (601 Views)