Game keep crashing

by Mephisto_CZE

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Game keep crashing

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

It is getting to the point where it is unplayable. I log in. go to my garage, select day/night. drive to a race and game crashes. Sometimes to game crashes after 10-15 mins in the game, sometimes I barely leave garage and it crashes, no error message, nothing, just crashes to desktop. I have read through forum and tried different things as suggested in some topics such as: https://errorfixer.co/need-for-speed-heat-lag-fix-stuttering-fps-drops-crashing-nfs-2019/  or repair through Origin, run the game and launcher as Administrator but does not work.

Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 980 Ti

CPU: i7-5820K 3.30GHz

RAM: 32GB

I have also tried clearing Origin Cache and the issue remains. I have had a look at  View Reliability History and there are no reports of NFS Heat crashes

All of my drivers are all up to date including Windows 10. I have even uninstalled and installed the game again and the issue is still there. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Message 1 of 14 (1,184 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game keep crashing

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Seems like that removing Avira antivirus (I have used Avira's Optimization tool to optimize my computer and that seems to be the problem), the game has only crashed once on one race (cant remember which one it was) so I have avoided that race. I do not think this is a 100% fix for me as there still was a crash but it has definitely helped. Thanks.

View in thread

Message 13 of 14 (1,108 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

For the first time I have now received an error from DirectX

Message 2 of 14 (1,098 Views)

I've been having the same issue, used to get directX error messages but now mine just crashes randomly with no error.

Message 3 of 14 (1,064 Views)

Community Manager

@Mephisto_CZE 

Do you still see that same error with no controllers or other peripherals attached?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Fifa-20-Demo-error-message/m-p/8208730#M231

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 4 of 14 (991 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi @EA_Barry ,

Thank you for your reply. The DirectX message happened only once, since then it has not happened. Hopefully it won't happen again. I only use keyboard and mouse no other controllers or anything like that. Thanks.

Message 5 of 14 (975 Views)

★★ Guide

They need to fix the crashes 3 days now the game is crashing all the time i am on ps4, is the game even tested before the release ?

Message 6 of 14 (936 Views)

★★ Novice
@Mephisto_CZE I had the same problem, try to remove the wrap on the car just paint it, after I did that I had no more problems, maybe it helps you too!
Message 7 of 14 (930 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have already tried that as some people have suggested in different threads but unfortunately it does not help.

Message 8 of 14 (889 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Mephisto_CZE 

You seem to have some issues with Avira that may be interfering with the game. Could you try to put Origin and Need for speed installation folders in your exclude lists in Avira?

I also see that you have some listings of both need for speed and AC Odyssey having the same issues. Just wondering if you also have crashes with AC or its only need for speed.

Message 9 of 14 (883 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

It could be that Avira is causing the issues, not sure why I didnt think of that lol. Yes I had few problems with AC Odyssey too such as when I press play on Uplay it crashes few times before I even get into the game but after those few crashes it starts and work fine. I will uninstall Avira and try to use different Antivirus maybe it will help. I'll keep you updated. Thanks for the advice.

Message 10 of 14 (870 Views)