Re: Game keep crashing and can't connect to my Google account.

by Kapucinus

Original Post

Game keep crashing and can't connect to my Google account.

★★★ Newbie
Dear EA developers,

I have been playing No Limit for about 2 weeks, just recently, the game has been crashing non stop, and it is very annoying, I lost several tickets and fuels. What's worse was during the mystery prize selection, it crashes and I wasn't given the chance to choose, ending up having materials which are not useful. As well as the blackridge series where they deduct points for not being able to reach the finishing line. I have deleted the app and installed it back 3 times already, all to no avail, the 3rd time when I reinstalled, 30 minutes of play time wasn't even backed up as there were always Google connection issues, causing me to lose car upgrades that I already have done. I believe this is the 30th time or more the game had crash and I am very pissed, and so I have decided to email you guys, please look into this matter and provide updates as soon as possible, I have watched many advertisment, and I believe those are important revenue for you guys, I hope you guys can help me, and please treat me importantly. I do hope to have some form of compensation, for the lost tickets, fuels and time,but it isn't important, as long as you guys can fix it and release the new update for Android. Apparently, my Google account can't log in as well, there will already be error after a few minute.

My device is Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. I am currently playing the latest version with no form of payment made yet, maybe when they all fixed. Please help and reply as soon as possible. Thanks a lot. I hope to hear from you guys soon.

Yours sincerely.
Message 1 of 3 (609 Views)

★★ Novice

Greetings, 

Looks like you've done everything right. Sorry to here you're having problems. 

Just so you know 100+ millions of users are not having any issues. I know that doesn't help, but it lets you know it is worth it to find out why your device is having issues.

Because once you do solve it, you'll be having a blast. :D

I suggest making sure your device has latest FW/SW updates. No other apps are interfering: Settings > Apps > "Force Stop" any suspected to interfere.

Make sure you internet is stable, this alone could be your whole problem as this is a constantly online required game.

Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 3 (587 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Crashing during the event is not a bug but a feature. You'll notice that you don't get crashes during the first day but get an increasing number as you advance.

Message 3 of 3 (567 Views)