Game is unplayable.

by TS7894

Original Post

Game is unplayable.

★★★ Novice

How come you can't release a season without a thousand bugs that just ruin the experience, every single season but you don't care because all you do is advertise the Bloodhound skin coming back so we can spend money on a game some of us can't even play.

There's been connection errors that prevents me from getting into games because it has errors and I can't even get back into the match because but I can easily tell my Internet is perfectly fine. Literally takes me 4 tries.

And even when I finally get into the game it freezes so much it's impossible to do anything, I'm running, oh, it freezes, I'm about to get into a fight, oh, it freezes and I'm dead without having seen what happeend, We're on the initial drop, oh, it freezes and I can't see when we're landing so I can't grab any loot.

Even when that works, I'm about to shoot and the bullets go right through, point blank, goes right through, melee, doesn't connect even when it should, Fuse's Knuckle Cluster, they walk right through without taking any damage.

On top of that, the Battle Pass progress is bugged, the XP is bugged, placements after matches show up all as a 0 so that's a waste of time if I'm not gonna get counted the match I just played.

But no... of course you haven't noticed anything wrong with the game.

Message 1 of 1 (101 Views)