Re: Game is stuttering and randomly crashing.

by Channddyuwu

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game is stuttering and randomly crashing.

★★★ Novice

Hi everyone, I have a issue that just seemed to pop out of the woodwork. My game on launch day was seamless, no issues what so ever. But after launch day my game started started stuttering like crazy. My fps doesn't seem to drop, but my game just nukes when to much audio starts blowing up all around me. I tested it in Apex normal play and training.

Training: The game runs perfectly fine, no issues. Changing settings to max to lowest gives no real fps increase. The game runs great on max and on low.

Apex Normal Play: The game starts smooth, but the moment people start leaping from the plane the stuttering begins. I land, barely able to move because of these insane micro-stuttering. And my audio seems to not know what to do, it kind of shuts off and makes loud blasting noises. 

And with the crash issue, it seemed to be caused by these mini spasms in the audio. I either crash out with no pop up, or very rarely get a pop up.

I have updated my drivers, reinstalled the game multiple times, repaired the game, and have messed with my playback devices and made sure that my audio is set to speaker and only 1 device is active. To no avail.

Could use some help with the issue asap, thanks.

Specs: i5 4600 - 16 gbs ddr3 ram (corsair dominator platinum) - GTX 1070 SC2 GPU

Message 1 of 3 (567 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice

It was doing this before and after I updated my drivers, I'm gonna assume that may not be the issue. But I will try it.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (522 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Also have an issue for the first 2 minutes once everyone jumps from the plane where stuttering occurs. No FPS drops, but once I hit a drop site it's like playing a slideshow trying to fight people and still running 50-60 FPS. Once game runs for a bit, the stuttering disappears and I can continue on my way, but makes it difficult for me to fight people. 

However, as for original posters message, if you revert back to last Nvidia driver, it should fix the crashing, I believe it's the one prior to 2/4 update. I have no issue with the audio.

Specs: I5-4690k, 16gb DDR3, GTX 780. 

Message 2 of 3 (551 Views)

★★★ Novice

It was doing this before and after I updated my drivers, I'm gonna assume that may not be the issue. But I will try it.

Message 3 of 3 (523 Views)