Game is putting me in empty lobbies on PC, and cant connect to German ping site

by notCracker1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game is putting me in empty lobbies on PC, and cant connect to German ping site

★ Apprentice

Hello There. I have a problem with this game... again. For 2 days now game keeps putting me in empty lobbies on all game modes, i cant connect to German ping site and whenever i close the game i get "Cloud save conflict" error. I have been clicking on Use Local Data every time and every time i quit game because i am being putted in empty lobbies i get the same error. I have even deleted Origin the hard way and i have been reinstalling the game 3 times and every time the same thing. When i try to join my friends game i am being putted in 10th place on waiting list, even if he told me there are like 25 players. I bought Deluxe edition and got pretty far in the game(assault lvl.40, 100 000 credits...) and i really dont want to refund and lose all that. PLEASE HELP. 

Message 1 of 7 (2,853 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game is putting me in empty lobbies on PC, and cant connect to German ping s

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @notCracker1

I'm sorry to hear about your problems Frown Especially that they prevent you from playing with your friends.

We're aware of the matchmaking issues and we're working on a fix at the moment. Your problem is most likely related to changing ping site. It would be great if you could check out the workaround with disconnecting and reconnecting the Internet connection in game's menu (it's applicable to PC as well).

About this cloud save conflict message - I've been seeing it as well and we've noticed many players are reporting it as well. You might try basic troubleshooting like clearing Origin cache and reinstalling Origin, while we'll be looking into it.

Thanks!

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (2,909 Views)

All Replies

Re: Game is putting me in empty lobbies on PC, and cant connect to German ping s

Hi @notCracker1

I'm sorry to hear about your problems Frown Especially that they prevent you from playing with your friends.

We're aware of the matchmaking issues and we're working on a fix at the moment. Your problem is most likely related to changing ping site. It would be great if you could check out the workaround with disconnecting and reconnecting the Internet connection in game's menu (it's applicable to PC as well).

About this cloud save conflict message - I've been seeing it as well and we've noticed many players are reporting it as well. You might try basic troubleshooting like clearing Origin cache and reinstalling Origin, while we'll be looking into it.

Thanks!

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 7 (2,910 Views)

★ Apprentice

I will try your advice and tell you how it worked out.

Message 3 of 7 (2,767 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Ataashi Your advice worked out rally well. Thank you so much.
Message 4 of 7 (2,752 Views)

I'm glad that the workaround helped @notCracker1 Standard smile

Like I mentioned earlier - we're still working on a proper fix.

/Ataashi

Message 5 of 7 (2,731 Views)

★★★ Newbie

what did you do to fix this?

Message 6 of 7 (1,799 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Star Wars: Battlefront II, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 7 of 7 (1,660 Views)