Re: Game is not starting for me

by JabbatheHuttdog

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game is not starting for me

★ Novice
It happens to my phone too but it weird it was working and then it stopped I have the Razor phone I tried to uninstall it and reinstall it and I'm having a hard time using the the screen the game won't even let me start it properly what should I do.
Message 1 of 5 (966 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Troubleshooting might help get the game started for you. If you play on an iOS device, the steps outlined in this article will help with troubleshooting: "EA mobile game troubleshooting on Ipad and Iphone" or if you have an Android device, could you please complete these steps: "Android troubleshooting for EA Mobile Games". These steps should hopefully help with this but do let me know how that goes for you.  

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (770 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

For me, the game stopped working entirely on two different devices on the same Day. It no longer works on my iphone nor my ipad.  Tried deleting and re-downloading. Nothing. It will not load completely. Gets to 56% and stops.

Message 2 of 5 (859 Views)

★★★ Novice

Since the update last week, I have been unable to load on my old ipad. The loading screen gets to about 15mb or 17mb out of 31mb (46%) and then complains of connection error. 

There is no issue with connection, and no problem connecting on iphone. 

But have been unable to use on ipad for a week now.

Message 3 of 5 (840 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here on iPhone 5 - sorry, I'm poor.

Message 4 of 5 (826 Views)

Community Manager

Troubleshooting might help get the game started for you. If you play on an iOS device, the steps outlined in this article will help with troubleshooting: "EA mobile game troubleshooting on Ipad and Iphone" or if you have an Android device, could you please complete these steps: "Android troubleshooting for EA Mobile Games". These steps should hopefully help with this but do let me know how that goes for you.  

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 5 of 5 (771 Views)