Re: Game instability

by Gerbizzzle

Original Post

Game instability

★ Apprentice

I'm having a lot of issues this week with the program stability. I would get a crash or 2 in the past but this week is something different. The game just closes, no warning, and no error report. Tuesday was very bad, it closed 7 times during the 2 hours I attempted arena, all during or at the launch of a battle. I wasted 200 Crystals and managed to move up 6 spots. That's my own fault for speeding up the timers, but still. 23 to 1 should be easy (it is for me most days) so to not get top 10 even after paying 200 crystals for refreshes I didnt get to use seems a bit rough.

Today is the same thing starting. I launch an arena battle but before it goes to the battle screen the game closes. When I reload I get the countdown timer so the battle has counted but not happened.

Samsung a5

Message 1 of 3 (341 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same problem with me. I’m scared to go into a geo battle or a GAC battle cause it will cancel out my attempt and make me waste squads. 

also reported here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Game-crash-unexpectedly/m-p/8469025#M33614

Message 2 of 3 (231 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Gerbizzzle, could you join the existing thread in the bug boards linked above? I'll close this thread here in the meantime.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 3 (208 Views)