Re: Game has been crashing a lot.

by Skaara2008

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game has been crashing a lot.

★★★ Newbie

So, my game has been crashing constantly since the last update / I unlocked ships (they happened the same day). Before this my game had only crashed like 4 times since I started playing (a month and a half ago)

The crashes usually happen when I'm about to start a battle or when I finish one, and since yesterday I haven't even been able to play a single ship battle, it always crashes.

Message 1 of 7 (553 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Apprentice

Reinstalling did fix my issue. Thank you very much for your assistance.

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (439 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey, apologies for the late reply. Have you already tried the troubleshooting steps listed in these help articles?

Troubleshooting steps for Android

Troubleshooting steps for iOS

If you haven't, please give them a try. If the issue remains after restarting device, reinstalling game, switching connections, clearing cache, etc, please let us know what is your Ally Code and your device model and OS.

Thank you and hope this helps.

Message 2 of 7 (494 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

i have since yesterday troubles playing the game. It starsts that it takes over half an hour to just enter rhe game. If i manage to get into the game, sometimes the guild chat ist empty or loading some part of the game takes extremly longer then normal.

i‘m playing on my iphone 7 and my ipad with different version of ios and i have the same issues on both devices.

today i can‘t get in the game at all.  

Message 3 of 7 (475 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here. Connection issues since yesterday.  Today havntbeen able to get in. I’m not the only one either seems to be hitting quite a few people.

most everyone even if it works seem to have very long load times. Both devices seem to be hit. iOS and Android doesn’t make a diffrens. It is defnitly only thegame aseverything elseworks well

Message 4 of 7 (466 Views)

★ Apprentice

So i was able to get in-game this morning but it did keep booting me and now i'm only getting the attached screen for about the last 2 hours. I don't know if uninstalling and reinstalling will help. Everything else on the phone is working but i am about to go get a new phone and need to be able to get in-game to transfer my account. i have made in-game purchases so it should be linked to my google account so not sure what all i need if i do decide to do an uninstall and reinstall...

Message 5 of 7 (452 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
Reinstalling should fix the issue and there is no risk of losing account progress even if you have a Guest Account. Give it a try and let me know how it goes.
Thank you.
Message 6 of 7 (448 Views)

★ Apprentice

Reinstalling did fix my issue. Thank you very much for your assistance.

Message 7 of 7 (440 Views)