Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Game froze

by DarthChaskey

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game froze

★★★ Newbie

The game froze just as I was starting the duel between Rey and kylo in Rey's heroic journey. 60 light side energy tokens that I hope you can give back to me, because it's not fun to pay for this stuff and have it taken away because of technical difficulties. Thanks in advance! 

Message 1 of 3 (257 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game froze

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @DarthChaskey

Sorry to hear you had a freeze at that moment. :/ There's some steps we can suggest trying to help limit the occurrence of freezing if you'd like. They are here: Basic Troubleshooting Guide.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (169 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Had the same thing happen between waves in tier III of SEE event.  Wasted time and energy.

Message 2 of 3 (215 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @DarthChaskey

Sorry to hear you had a freeze at that moment. :/ There's some steps we can suggest trying to help limit the occurrence of freezing if you'd like. They are here: Basic Troubleshooting Guide.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 3 (170 Views)
Twitter Stream