Re: Game froze

by YodasUniRoomat

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game froze

★★★ Newbie

The game froze just as I was starting the duel between Rey and kylo in Rey's heroic journey. 60 light side energy tokens that I hope you can give back to me, because it's not fun to pay for this stuff and have it taken away because of technical difficulties. Thanks in advance! 

Message 1 of 3 (467 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @DarthChaskey

Sorry to hear you had a freeze at that moment. :/ There's some steps we can suggest trying to help limit the occurrence of freezing if you'd like. They are here: Basic Troubleshooting Guide.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (376 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Had the same thing happen between waves in tier III of SEE event.  Wasted time and energy.

Message 2 of 3 (422 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @DarthChaskey

Sorry to hear you had a freeze at that moment. :/ There's some steps we can suggest trying to help limit the occurrence of freezing if you'd like. They are here: Basic Troubleshooting Guide.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 3 (377 Views)