Game froze twice during Supreme Leader Kylo event.

by JonMTango12

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game froze twice during Supreme Leader Kylo event.

★★★ Novice

My game froze twice during the SLKR event costing me 100 dark side currency.

I contacted EA help and they told me this would be my best course of action. I'm very disheartened by this happening as it's very time and currency consuming to earn these tickets. 

I really hope someone from CG can help me please. 

Ally code: 897 959 212 

Message 1 of 7 (637 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game froze twice during Supreme Leader Kylo event.

Community Manager

@JonMTango12 We would be unable to provided content on the forums, if you are missing something you would need to speak with an EA Advisor. However, for the game freezing can you go through our Mobile guide here, to see if this continues? https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/ 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (436 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

Can someone a EA please help me

Message 2 of 7 (594 Views)

Community Manager

@JonMTango12 Wanted to check to see if this was still happening, what device are you using?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 7 (573 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am using a Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G

Message 4 of 7 (571 Views)

★★★ Novice

Is there anything that can be done? Am I able to get the mission tickets back?

Message 5 of 7 (530 Views)

Community Manager

@JonMTango12 We would be unable to provided content on the forums, if you are missing something you would need to speak with an EA Advisor. However, for the game freezing can you go through our Mobile guide here, to see if this continues? https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/ 

Illium.png

Message 6 of 7 (437 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem, but in tier 3 of JML event, costing me 60 LS currency.

4 chats over 11 days later, they were telling me the same thing.

Actually cited your forum post here to them as an example, and after about 40 minutes of waiting, they offered me a "one-time" credit of 100 crystals.

Better than nothing, but as much time, and sometimes money people sink in these events/achievements, I feel they can do better, especially if you can show its the code, and not the player.
I know the tickets are put in as a time-gate to slow end-game progression, and thats why they make them hard to get in a hurry, and I know that coding is hard and mistakes happen...but they are 100% responsible for making tickets as valuable as they are: when a failing of the game just _takes_ those valuable resources away from you, they should be more willing to give them back.

Message 7 of 7 (342 Views)