Re: Game froze on territory battle

by CG_Kozispoon

Original Post

Game froze on territory battle

EA DICE Team

This post is part of the bugs and issues forum transition.

Seriously?! Stuck on loading then said completed :( please fix!!!!

DEV Response:

CG_Kozispoon wrote: »
Hiya!
Our team is currently investigating this issue. Appreciate your reports!

<<Dev notice>>

Message 1 of 6 (518 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager (retired)

Hiya!

10/5 server deploy issues and has since been resolved on (10/6). Some players may need to restart their game. Additionally, some players are reporting a different issue about being unable to do any actions in the battle which is already bugged and currently being reviewed. Thanks!

Message 2 of 6 (511 Views)

★★★ Newbie
The game froze at this moment of the TB where we are desperately trying to get more stars, I’ve also encountered some serious lagging issues with the last 2 days of TB mostly on auto battle things dying all over the place for no apparent reason, I don’t know what’s happening all of my game was on a very strong WiFi
Message 3 of 6 (499 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Game freezing in TB is still present. This happened to me in phase 6. Aerial gunship fired without button push then lock-up. Please address this. Last TB my guild was held back from getting 35 stars because of this bug.

Ally code: 491-389-647

Android

Message 4 of 6 (467 Views)

★★ Novice
First time this has happened to me. It happens to a guy in my guild at least once per TB. I really though this would be fixed by now.
Ally code: 893-253-921
Message 5 of 6 (361 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Happened today in phase 3, the combat mission that requires hoth rebel scout. Baze used the wrong animation for his retaliation right before it froze. His animation was the second special (fierce reprisal), but he was retaliating so it should have played the "heavy repeater cannon" animation. After that visual error it froze.
Message 6 of 6 (278 Views)