Game froze during Grand Arena match

by dinofuzz

Original Post

Game froze during Grand Arena match

★★ Novice

Game froze during Grand Arena match and I had to restart the client.

Upon logging back into the game I noticed the following:

1. The squad that I brought into the fight was still flagged as having been used (so I could not use them again), I also did not have enough squads after this to complete all of the battles in this round of GA
  2. None of the members of the opponents squad that I defeated show as defeated anymore.
  3. The opposing squad shows as having been fought once, this caused me to lose ticks when I finally defeated this squad.

Message 1 of 4 (558 Views)

Re: Game froze during Grand Arena match

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

This happened to me as well. Game froze during a GA match and it meant I didnt clear that team in 1 go which cost me the match.

Added screenshot of the total overal score where you can see I lost by 5 points difference.

Added screenshot showing the 2 battles vs the phoenix team.

Added screenshot showing where the match was frozen for me vs the phoenix team.

Message 2 of 4 (536 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem, please help!!! what did you do?

Message 3 of 4 (338 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, we have a troubleshooting guide to help troubleshooting technical issues like freezes or crashes for mobilesStar Wars Galaxy of Heroes Basic Troubleshooting Guide. Please give those a go, they may help limit game freezes from occurring.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 4 (312 Views)