Re: Game freezing - the sims mobile

by vinetampd29

Original Post

Game freezing - the sims mobile

★ Apprentice

Having problems with my game it’s not working, freezing once loaded, and unplayable 😰 here’s my player ID ea

Message 1 of 27 (3,979 Views)

Best thing would be to contact an EA game advisor about this issue.

You can do so through The Sims Mobile app. Open the side menu, choose the gear icon, then the button with 'Help'.
This will open your browser, scroll down until you see 'Contact Us' and choose 'Technical Support'.

Open the spoiler for pictures:

Spoiler
collaged.jpg

If this fails for some reason, or you can't access The Sims Mobile app. 

You can contact EA through this link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

If you want to do so in a different language you can choose your country of choice in the upper right-hand corner. 

You can also choose to contact an EA game advisor through social media:

- Twitter: https://twitter.com/EAHelp
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EAHelpHub/ 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 27 (3,910 Views)

★ Novice

Im on an LG, level 29 I think its been a while since I could play. Im on the mobile app and after the new update with internet package. My game has been freezing and/or crashing. I put money into this n I think it sucks I have this back n forth. I wrote EA they told me to come here to find the answer. I haven't. Cleared the cache to the Sims mobile app, I uninstall n reinstall and I closed all other apps before opening the Sims. Please someone what us going with this game.

Message 3 of 27 (3,802 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im facing the exact same problem like you.. and already did the same, and still got no updates or feedback to solve the problem

Message 4 of 27 (3,790 Views)

★★★ Newbie

please help freezing

Message 5 of 27 (3,776 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@vinetampd29 I just got the newest update and now every time I move from one sim to another I get stuck. My game freezes at the event so I move to one of their jobs and it freezes again. I was wondering if you ever got your issue fixed. Thank you in advance.
Message 6 of 27 (3,643 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@JulesDarling can you please provide your player ID for our investigation, you can find this in settings > help & about > about. Standard smile 

Message 7 of 27 (3,592 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
Thank you but things worked themselves out. @SimGuruMaaike
Message 8 of 27 (3,570 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m having this same problem. I get past the welcome page, the game starts, and I make one or two actions before the game freezes and reverts. This has been going on for just over a week, but I started playing months ago and haven’t had this problem— not without it fixing itself after one or two days. Here is my ID. Thanks!

Message 9 of 27 (2,755 Views)

★ Apprentice

which device are you using, as this now happens on my second game on my ipad air (1st gen) so the other day i deleted it and reinstalled it and it seems to be fine now for the time being, hopefully the new update when it comes out has some bug fixes 

Message 10 of 27 (2,750 Views)