Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? UNIT3DinORANG3
Date/time issue occurred 10/22/19 21:25 MDT
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug After a play has been run and the playcall visuals come up and timeout is called and then attempt to enter the challenges menu, the play call visuals disappear and no input from the controller works. Once the play clock or defensive timer runs out, normal play resumes.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Call timeout and hit the menu button on controller to enter the challenge menu.
What happens when the bug occurs? Play call visuals disappear. Menu button doesn't work. If you do this during kickoff, you have to restart the game by using the Xbox button. If done during a drive you have to let the play clock (on offense) or the defensive timer (on defense) run out before the play call visuals return and the menu button becomes functional again.
What do you expect to see? I expect to be taken to the challenge menu when the Xbox menu button is pressed.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? N/A
Enter RAM memory size in GB N/A

1. In the video at 8 seconds I pressed the menu button on the Xbox controller. As you can see after that, the visuals go away and I can't do anything from the Xbox controller. Once the defensive timer runs out, a play is selected for me and normal play resumes. The same happens while on offense and special teams.
  2. The file is too large to upload. Please use this link to access the video.
  3. https://1drv.ms/v/s!AmUOZhBCZE8NgZh_RxPuRCG-HckCjQ?e=8M4Y4a
Message 1 of 5 (239 Views)

Re: Game freezes

★★★★ Novice
@jose_bencomo This happens to me about once a game. Usually while I’m on offense. The game clock runs out I get a freaking delay of game penalty.
I also noticed that sometimes my user controlled player doesn’t seem to go the direction I’m pushing the left stick in. And on defense my player will “freeze up” without even being touched. Usually causing me to miss a tackle.
Message 2 of 5 (203 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I wonder how long it takes them to even look at this. It's annoying. I have to be careful I don't do this during a kickoff because then I have to restart the game.

Message 3 of 5 (186 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I had this happen numerous times in Solo Battles.  It happened on offense as well as defense.  Completely locked me out until it ran the clock out when on offense and on defense I couldn't pick a play so it ran it's play against whatever was in the system for my defense.  

Message 4 of 5 (132 Views)

★★★★ Novice

If it were a MUT bug they would fix that * so fast.

Message 5 of 5 (81 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help