Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Godhand3600
Date/time issue occurred 11/8/19
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug On offense, calling timeout with the touchpad in the play selection screen will call timeout but will then pick a play for you and force you to play as though you had selected one.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start a challenge. On the play selection screen call timeout with the ps4 touchpad.
What happens when the bug occurs? A timeout will be used, but the play selection screen will go away and the game will continue as though you selected a play.
What do you expect to see? The play selection screen should stay up and you should be able to pick your own play. Not line up on scrimmage to hike the ball.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

On offense, calling timeout with the touchpad in the play selection screen will call timeout but will then pick a play for you and force you to play as though you had selected one

Message 7 of 11 (1,006 Views)

Game freezes

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? UNIT3DinORANG3
Date/time issue occurred 10/22/19 21:25 MDT
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Summarize your bug After a play has been run and the playcall visuals come up and timeout is called and then attempt to enter the challenges menu, the play call visuals disappear and no input from the controller works. Once the play clock or defensive timer runs out, normal play resumes.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Call timeout and hit the menu button on controller to enter the challenge menu.
What happens when the bug occurs? Play call visuals disappear. Menu button doesn't work. If you do this during kickoff, you have to restart the game by using the Xbox button. If done during a drive you have to let the play clock (on offense) or the defensive timer (on defense) run out before the play call visuals return and the menu button becomes functional again.
What do you expect to see? I expect to be taken to the challenge menu when the Xbox menu button is pressed.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? N/A
Enter RAM memory size in GB N/A

1. In the video at 8 seconds I pressed the menu button on the Xbox controller. As you can see after that, the visuals go away and I can't do anything from the Xbox controller. Once the defensive timer runs out, a play is selected for me and normal play resumes. The same happens while on offense and special teams.
  2. The file is too large to upload. Please use this link to access the video.
  3. https://1drv.ms/v/s!AmUOZhBCZE8NgZh_RxPuRCG-HckCjQ?e=8M4Y4a
Message 1 of 11 (1,168 Views)

Re: Game freezes

★★★ Newbie
@jose_bencomo This happens to me about once a game. Usually while I’m on offense. The game clock runs out I get a freaking delay of game penalty.
I also noticed that sometimes my user controlled player doesn’t seem to go the direction I’m pushing the left stick in. And on defense my player will “freeze up” without even being touched. Usually causing me to miss a tackle.
Message 2 of 11 (1,131 Views)

★★ Novice

I wonder how long it takes them to even look at this. It's annoying. I have to be careful I don't do this during a kickoff because then I have to restart the game.

Message 3 of 11 (1,114 Views)

★★★ Novice

I had this happen numerous times in Solo Battles.  It happened on offense as well as defense.  Completely locked me out until it ran the clock out when on offense and on defense I couldn't pick a play so it ran it's play against whatever was in the system for my defense.  

Message 4 of 11 (1,060 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

If it were a MUT bug they would fix that * so fast.

Message 5 of 11 (1,009 Views)

Play picking Error

★★ Novice

What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Godhand3600
Date/time issue occurred 11/8/19
Summarize your bug Immediately after calling time out on, if the first button you press is pause, no pause menu will load, your play selection screen will go away, and you will be stuck watching the field screen until the play clock reaches 0.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Run a play on offense, call time-out and after the play selection screen comes up press the options/pause button on the ps4 controller.
What happens when the bug occurs? The play selection overlay will disappear. The pause menu will not come up. You will be stuck watching the background until the play clock reaches 0
What do you expect to see? The pause menu should come up

Immediately after calling time out on, if the first button you press is pause, no pause menu will load, your play selection screen will go away, and you will be stuck watching the field screen until the play clock reaches 0.

Message 6 of 11 (1,007 Views)

Way to many bugs in Madden

★★★ Newbie

What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Domers267
Date/time issue occurred 3:15 pm
Which mode has this happened in? Online head to head
Summarize your bug Just before halftime I had 24 seconds to go in for a field goal with 2 time outs I called a time out and the play call screen wouldn’t come up. Some how (illegal in the NFL) I was able to call my second timeout but for some reason the clock was still running so it took me down to 6 seconds left. I ended up quitting the game to write this report. Madden 19 and Madden 20 are the worst maddens I have ever played. I have been a loyal madden player since Madden 25 and this is complete *. I will no longer be buying any maddens in the future.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game. I’m sure if you play 5 games you guys will find something.
What happens when the bug occurs? Play all screen doesn’t come up and stays black.
What do you expect to see? A cleaned up game plain and simple. How can you guys release a game full of bugs?
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. Game never crashed it was the gameplay of the game.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? Not a clue
Enter RAM memory size in GB 500 gb

No file created 

Message 8 of 11 (924 Views)

No kick meter

★★★ Newbie

What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Dustybawls44
Date/time issue occurred 1/29/2020
Summarize your bug I’m driving down the field when I get to a spot for a field goal I call a timeout to get my unit on the field. When I wait for the play selection screen nothing shows or pops up but the play clock still runs down. I get a delay of game penalty after that the play selection screen comes back on I click field goal and when I go to kick there is no meter at all so I have no idea where my kick is going or anything.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Idk, it’s happened to me twice so far. Next time I see it I will try and attach a video link.
What happens when the bug occurs? No play selection screen you get a delay of game penalty than you have no kick meter for the rest of the game.
What do you expect to see? It fixed
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. I’m driving down the field when I get to a spot for a field goal I call a timeout to get my unit on the field. When I wait for the play selection screen nothing shows or pops up but the play clock still runs down. I get a delay of game penalty after that the play selection screen comes back on I click field goal and when I go to kick there is no meter at all so I have no idea where my kick is going or anything.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? Don’t know
Enter RAM memory size in GB 500gb

I don’t have any

Message 9 of 11 (846 Views)

Kicked in my mut squads super bowl

★★★ Newbie

What is your gamertag/PSN ID? arhill5
Date/time issue occurred 2/27 9:20 PM EST
What type of issue do you have? Exploit
Which part of the mode? MUT Squads
Summarize your bug I was in my super bowl and it happened 5 times where the game would not let me select a play or call a timeout. Eventually with 2 minutes left down 7 I got kicked for excess delays of game. If this was a regular season game I wouldn't care but it was my super bowl and it was a close game at the end. My friends and I think it was our opponents that were doing something because it only happened to me and then my friend took over on offense and got kicked too. I'll include a screenshot of their users if you find it was them.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? mut squads
What happens when the bug occurs? can't pick a play or call timeout and must take a delay of game
What do you expect to see? a play being called
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. I was in my super bowl and it happened 5 times where the game would not let me select a play or call a timeout. Eventually with 2 minutes left down 7 I got kicked for excess delays of game. If this was a regular season game I wouldn't care but it was my super bowl and it was a close game at the end. My friends and I think it was our opponents that were doing something because it only happened to me and then my friend took over on offense and got kicked too. I'll include a screenshot of their users if you find it was them.

Here is a screenshot of their users

Message 10 of 11 (863 Views)