Game freezes, then looses connection to server (AMD FX-6300 related?)

by Wolpyy

Original Post

Re: Game freezes, then looses connection to server (AMD FX-6300 related?)

★★★★★ Novice

FX 6300

R9 280X

8GB DDR3 

Please EA fix this bug we cant play this game

I have the same problem and i jusst played the firsst day the most things was sokay now i can eveen play a game for 3 or 4 minutes.

The menu freezes cuts audio,skips audio and disconnects me and when i am in game my screen randomly freezes after 2 minutes and then just exits me from the game.

Message 81 of 187 (3,130 Views)

Community Manager

It looks like disabling cores is working for some but not all. We have another post about this here too: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/AMD-FX-6xxxx-Crash-and-Disconnect-SOLVED/m-p/7456339#M948...

We've raised it up to the team to investigate and we'll provide an update as soon as possible.

Blueberry.png
Message 82 of 187 (3,034 Views)

Crashes on AMD FX 6300

★★★ Novice

Pls help us EA. I am a big fan of this game but it keeps crashing. I already tried to disable the 5th and 6th core and it also worked for a while but no the crashes are back. Why wont u help us? You really ruin the day of many players who just want to relax and play. I am just a pupil and i cant afford buying a new cpu either upgrading my pc. Its really unnecessary to pay like 300€ for a cpu just to be able to have fun!

Message 83 of 187 (2,673 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Muting everything that isn't sound effects fixed the audio stutter for me. Mute dialog, music, and incoming voip.  I suppose you can leave the last one unmuted if you want, but muting everything that isn't just sound effects fixed my audio stuttering.

Message 84 of 187 (2,927 Views)

★ Apprentice

Well, I put the Texture filtering to anisotropic 16x (Max) and the game freezed one time in three matchs, but it returned to normal after 5-10 seconds and I continued to play.

EA need to fix this quick

Message 85 of 187 (2,849 Views)

★★ Apprentice
ive been more or less able to play with V-Sync on Adaptive.. dont get as many audio stutterings and disconnects.. this might give the Dev team some moe hints at what the problem is.. to i still get them disconnects and freezes but so far ive been able to play 2-3 hours without disconnect/freezes.. havent had freezes for a while only a disconnect in the begining..
Message 86 of 187 (2,824 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Thanks Blueberry
Message 87 of 187 (2,810 Views)

Re: Crashes on AMD FX 6300

★★★★ Apprentice
Fax ‪SAME PROBLEM DUDE SUPER ANOYYING I HAVE A FX 6350 and crash every single game at the top 3 or mid game even tho I pass the requirements and run in lowest res‬
Message 88 of 187 (2,624 Views)

Re: Crashes on AMD FX 6300

★★★ Novice

Same issue. All my friends run the game with no issues, but my AMD FX-6350 is causing me to either freeze for 10-15 seconds at a time mid match, or freeze for 10 seconds then crash back to lobby. The freezes also happen while waiting in the lobby. Kinda sucks. Sometimes I get to play a match or two with no issues and the game is great, so much so that I bought the founders pack and additional coin. Now I feel ripped off because it's just too frustrating to grind out a match and DC in the final circle, or die in a firefight during a freeze.

Message 89 of 187 (2,596 Views)

★ Guide

So far what I've noticed. Starting the game fresh allows me to play with no serrver crash for longer than if I were to leave the game idle in menu. Playing with friends either instantly crashes or after a few matches. Game will usually crash right after match, almost guaranteed when with a friend. Sometimes can play hours without a crash, but once the first one happens they seem more frequent. Fps is stable on my 60 Hz tv and netcode is also very stable. 

Message 90 of 187 (2,737 Views)