Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Game freezes in battle

by sormajonny

Original Post

Game freezes in battle

★★★★ Newbie

I've been getting a lot of game crashes during battles lately. These are mainly PvP battles and these crashes have cost me few arena battles and this morning they cost me on first attempt bonus from GA as I would have won the battle. 

I run the game on Android.

Message 1 of 4 (123 Views)

Re: Game freezes in battle

★★★★ Novice
Are you sure your phone can run the game and you have enough free space left? Have you tried reinstalling the game?
Message 2 of 4 (79 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Can run (OnePlus 5), plenty of free space(21GB). Haven't reinstalled, because it is not a constant problem but happens around once a week. Always in PvP battle. 

Has caused me to lose crystals in arena few times. 

Message 3 of 4 (73 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @sormajonny  sorry to hear that.

Can you perform some troubleshooting steps to see if that stops the game freezing up for you?: 

Please let me know how you get on with those steps.

__________________________________________________________________________________
For STAR WARS™: Galaxy Of Heroes players: It's good to save a copy of your Player ID or Ally code for again. Sometimes we may need to locate your account to help and these codes can help us to help you. The Player ID and Ally code can only be located from inside your game so if you are locked outside you will not be able to retrieve them. I'd always advise taking down a copy of both, just in case you ever need to provide it. Standard smile
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Message 4 of 4 (56 Views)

GET SUPPORT AS YOU PLAY

Find and tap Contact Support in-game under Settings, or contact us on EA Help.

Contact EA Help

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help