Game freezes in battle - OnePlus

by sormajonny

Original Post

Re: Game freezes in battle

★★★★ Novice

I hate to break this to u guys but they totally know about this

as long as the crystal store works and can process your credit card everything is fine

”these arent the droids your looking for, move along”

Message 11 of 17 (897 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @Rasetheroof2012, apologies if my advise reads as condescension, that was certainly not my intention. Within this board we share troubleshooting advice for technical issues but if you do not wish to try troubleshooting, this might not be the right board for you/what you're looking to share. Perhaps you may wish to post in the Game information section to share feedback on the game freeze experience or post in the Bug Report section to flag this as a bug report instead (on this @chack71 has shared a Bug report on this issue, I'd encourage joining in on that thread vs creating a separate one). There's a more comprehensive breakdown here on each section in the SWGOH forum. By understanding what each board does and their function you can get the best use out of the forum.

Hi @chack71, thanks for trying the TS steps and letting me know if they worked. If these steps haven't helped with the game freezing for you, it very well might be a bug you are experiencing. You've done the right thing @chack71 by creating a Bug Report in the Bug Report section. Standard smile

Would you update the Bug Report thread "Game randomly freezes up during arena battles" please to relay that completing both the TS guide and specific steps @CG_MindTricks shared, hasn't fixed the issue and it's still on-going?  I can see you've updated the thread since. Excellent stuff, thanks @chack71 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 12 of 17 (882 Views)

Re: OnePlus stability issues during TW (freezes and crashes)

★★ Novice

This has been a problem for me since owning a OnePlus 6T. Game will just freeze mostly in Squad arena.

Message 13 of 17 (840 Views)

★★★ Novice

As the original poster I can inform that the problem still exists. Just a minute ago it might have cost me the win on the first round of GA. 

Done the TS and no help. 

Still only exists in PvP and TB.

Message 14 of 17 (847 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

For future posters, if the Troubleshooting steps have not improved the game freezes on your OnePlus device, please pop into this Bug Report thread, select 'Me Too' and join in the discussion.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hi @bonbonzito, just a heads up, your post has been merged in here. I've asked players to try the troubleshooting steps for Android to see if that helps, you're welcome to try them too. However, If they don't, please join this Bug report thread.

Thanks for looping back in @sormajonny and letting us know how you got on with the troubleshooting. Could you update the Bug Report thread "Game randomly freezes up during arena battles" please with that information? I've checked the Bug report and can see that they are trying to reproduce this issue on their end. Any additional information you can add to the Bug Report would help them. Standard smile  

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 15 of 17 (3,899 Views)

Re: Game freezes in battle - OnePlus

★★ Novice

This is happening to me after the update on 6/26 on my OnePlus 3 os9.0.3

Has happened all but one geonosian territory battle, and half of my arena battles.

Message 16 of 17 (657 Views)

Re: Game freezes in battle - OnePlus

Community Manager
Hi @RabidDingo42, could you try the troubleshooting steps linked in my post just above yours? Should those steps not help, please join the Bug Report thread I've hyperlinked above also. I'll close this thread here in the meantime.

Message 17 of 17 (606 Views)