Game freezes constantly while in game. PS4

by Jigglypuff1024

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game freezes constantly while in game. PS4

★ Novice
  1. This only happens on Apex, no other games have this issue. The game freezes while in game for 5-10 seconds. It’s like this for every legends I play as.
Message 1 of 2 (707 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game freezes constantly while in game. PS4

Community Manager

Hi @Jigglypuff1024

Usually something like this can happen due to high latency or packet loss. Can we try running through some troubleshooting steps to see if we can help stop this from happening? When you've got the chance I'd recommend starting off with the basic connectivity troubleshooting steps from the EA Help website. 

If you're still having the same issues after that check out the PlayStation-specific steps as well. Please let me know how that goes when you've got the chance. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (634 Views)

All Replies

Re: Game freezes constantly while in game. PS4

Community Manager

Hi @Jigglypuff1024

Usually something like this can happen due to high latency or packet loss. Can we try running through some troubleshooting steps to see if we can help stop this from happening? When you've got the chance I'd recommend starting off with the basic connectivity troubleshooting steps from the EA Help website. 

If you're still having the same issues after that check out the PlayStation-specific steps as well. Please let me know how that goes when you've got the chance. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (635 Views)