Game freezes and maakes it unplayable

by KouhaiChanSama

Original Post

Game freezes and maakes it unplayable

★★ Novice

As u can see from this video I recorded from my phone. 80% of the time I play apex the game is like this from jumping off the ship to landing and running around. its been happening for the past few weeks and i am really getting annoyed by this. My game does not crash it just freezes. I looked for all the possible problems from fourms but can not find anyone who has the same issue. All my other games and demanding games like pubg runs smoothly. My fps in apex does not drop, the game just freezes. Anyone know why? Please help me.
Specs are
Gtx 1050 ti
8gb ram
Intel I7-8750h

Message 1 of 5 (306 Views)

Dot.: Game freezes and maakes it unplayable

★★★★★ Apprentice

Try set Performance Power Plan in windows 

Message 2 of 5 (295 Views)

Dot.: Game freezes and maakes it unplayable

★★ Novice

Still doesnt work. Fixed it a bit but still freezes

Message 3 of 5 (280 Views)

Re: Game freezes and maakes it unplayable

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

i got similar isue stabel locked fps +g-sync and game stutters and sometimes a small freezing not as bad as yours but still there showed up in past few weeks. i tried everything changed ram went up to 32gb ram all drivers reinstaled + fresh win10 instal on top. still the same thing went for otimization guide online still there overclocked my cpu gpu xmp on still the same thing could it. only in apex this happens what could be wrong.feals like im playing on a potato pc

i7 8700k
1080ti 
game is on m.2 drive

Message 4 of 5 (237 Views)

Re: Game freezes and maakes it unplayable

★★ Novice

Did u find a fix?

Message 5 of 5 (189 Views)