Re: Game freeze since patch PS4

by ero177

Original Post

Highlighted

Game freeze since patch PS4

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

HI

I've had a freezing problem ever since the new patch came out, while i'm playing fut games the game is literally unplayable first the audio begins cutting out and then the game freezes for 5-10-15-20  seconds followed by a massive speed up this happens every 4 seconds now.

I use an ethernet cable and it works fine on every other game like cod, battlefield. I've tried deleting and reinstalling, reformatting my ps4, reconstructing the database.

Does anyone know how to solve this? I've got the game from the ps store and I'm from belgium btw

Message 1 of 3 (125 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I decided to clip it and show what's going on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqYMEvnmErI 

The freeze and speed up starts at around 6:11 (on youtube) and continues on randomly into the second half. For some reason it doesn't show the freeze it only shows me standing still and the speed up.

Message 2 of 3 (68 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

i have the same problem and made the new topic about that. it happened to me since new patch 10-15-20 seconds freeze and then speeds up and cant controll the game. it happenes 3-4-5 times in one match. that problem not coimng from internet provider and dont know what to do.

Message 3 of 3 (52 Views)
Twitter Stream