Game freeze in Squad arena

by SiameesLickster

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can’t login game

★★★ Novice

About 8 hours ago, I have been unable to successfully login the game with my iPad or iphone.  I was in the middle of “modding” one of my characters when it gave me “connection lost” message.

Message 1 of 13 (1,503 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can’t login game

★★★ Novice

My issue was fixed... I had responded to let them know and thank them.  Thank you for following up.

View in thread

Message 6 of 13 (1,376 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @IceBurg66, I can see this was posted a few days ago. Are you still having issues connecting into the game? 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 13 (1,447 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi I have hit the me too button but me and my girlfriend have had this issue since about 1800gmt if it helps both are Huawei based devices (pSMART/HONOR9) currently we are just hanging on the loading cantina screen the game will not go past this point, download was successful as far as I'm aware .... Leinad Retsamkcub 

Message 3 of 13 (1,437 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Same here.
Message 4 of 13 (1,430 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have found if you don't let the game timeout while loading it seems to be downloading in the background without the download bar?! .. it has worked as a fix on both devices ... If this is of help guys 

Message 5 of 13 (1,427 Views)

★★★ Novice

My issue was fixed... I had responded to let them know and thank them.  Thank you for following up.

Message 6 of 13 (1,377 Views)

Game freeze in Squad arena

★★ Novice

Game freezes.  About once out of 5 my game freezes in squad area a and I lose the attempt

Message 7 of 13 (1,076 Views)

Re: Game freeze in Squad arena

★★★★★ Novice

Happens to me too lately; of course I lose valuable arena or GA attempt

Frozen_frame.jpg

ANR_screen.jpg

Message 8 of 13 (1,053 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having the same issue.  Connection lost.  Logged in on another device or logged for more than 24 hours.  But I'm not in on another device

This error is not letting login. I have tried restarting and still no use

Message 9 of 13 (1,204 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @SiameesLickster, ok let's try some steps that have helped players with this before. 

1. Make sure your device is up-to-date
  2. Make sure your app is up-to-date
  3. Restart the app
  4. Close background apps
  5. Powercycle your phone
  6. Clear cache to check if you're synced properly 

The steps for how to do each can be found in these EA Help articles: Android devices or iOS devices. Do take a note of your Player ID or Ally code  before hand so you have them on hand if needed. Standard smile Could you give those a try and let me know how you get on please? 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 10 of 13 (1,181 Views)