Re: Fixxxx The Freezing Pleaaaaaaaaaase !

by Sp4ceb4lls

Original Post

Re: Game freeze after getting to the drop ship in every game

★★ Apprentice

Even after the origin patch or update now still no change game freezes before leaving drop ship. 

This is getting annoying.

A fix would be appreciated.

Message 141 of 170 (501 Views)

Re: Game freeze after getting to the drop ship in every game

★★★★ Novice

same here...

I have tried a lot of potentional fixes in the past few days like: repairing the game, re-installing the game, turning off origin in-game, re-installing origin, setting my skin to default, making the game run in fullscreen borderless, changing resolution, turning off the buffer (originally had it triple buffered), making the game run as administrator, make the game run in a compatible mode for windows.

i dont know what to do and i want to get diamond before split (currently plat 1)

Message 142 of 170 (499 Views)

Re: game freeze

★★★★ Novice

really hope this will change things up 

Message 143 of 170 (327 Views)

Re: [UNSOLVED] Apex crashes EVERYTIME on dropship countdown.

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Im guessing i found a solution for it !!! 

recording video and coming soon ( just let me make sure it's working well ) 

Message 144 of 170 (450 Views)

★★ Guide

it's seems EasyAntiCheat is the issue, as soon as u delete EasyAntiCheat_x86.dll the freeze will go away, but u can't play cuz it will kick u and says u have not installed Easy Anticheat !!

Message 145 of 170 (430 Views)

★★ Guide

so i delete EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll ( the issue from easy Anti Cheat not from our pc !! ) the freezing is gone but i got another issue, watch the video and see .. )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbLBHPoojhE&feature=youtu.be

Message 146 of 170 (406 Views)

Message 147 of 170 (379 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@NAGAAATO wrote:

I know dumaos, plus I know what dumaos does, but may i asking you a question ? is apex the only game u having bad servers ?

Yes only in apex! what about your freezes it happens in other games too!??! you need to replace your cpu and gpu

Message 148 of 170 (341 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Sp4ceb4lls The freezing happends to a lot of people after last origin update. Even people with a good i7 or i9 and good video cards got the problem. Don't need to replace anything, EA and respawn need to fix their game.
Message 149 of 170 (313 Views)

FREEZING STILL HAPPENDS AFTER A WEEK, WAKE UP EA AND HELP

★★★ Apprentice

My game still freezez after the update. It have been over a week now since this freezing started, after a update that happend on Origin. I missed the tournament because of this and it really sucks. I see this happends to a lot of other people as well and EA and respawn doesen't even care.... Are EA and respawn even going to do something with this? And yes i have done all the troubleshooting steps and even reinstalled my windows. Updated everything that is possible to update. This is the game and origin... PLS FIX IT I DONT WANT TO PLAY FORTNITE

Message 150 of 170 (341 Views)