Re: Game freeze/Not responding

by g1g2_mozo

Original Post

Re: Apex Legends Random Freeze

★★★★★ Newbie

pls help me too, I have the same problem, i was selecting a legend or playing the game and it suddenly freezed, i have to kill it with the task manager, this happens to me every 2 or 3 matchs 

Message 31 of 97 (820 Views)

★ Apprentice

same problem

Message 32 of 97 (813 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberryyes, ive ran multiple tests on my ram. none of my hardware is faulty. but like i said, i havent had a crash since season3. it could also be cause i dont play quite as much as i used to and maybe missed out on the crashes.
i wish i could find a way to fix them but idk, i think this has to be forwarded a dev so they can look into it and push a patch for it.
Clearly none of the users who are facing this issue have a decent setup and no faulty hardware.

@LiilSuprreme i have been facing this since season2 but it looks like more and more players are getting it in season 3.

Message 33 of 97 (788 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same problem.

Message 34 of 97 (774 Views)

Re: Apex Legends Random Freeze

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I've updated Windows 10 to the latest build 1903 and removed Xbox gamer bar services from this laptop, but the first game I tried playing my game froze at the moment when there is a countdown before the champion selection. Also I've noticed that whenever Apex freezes it's disk usage goes to like 50 Mb/s in task manager and just stays this high value even though the game is frozen and not responding

Message 35 of 97 (770 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue. Only happens on legend select and/or loading into the ship.

Message 36 of 97 (741 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

same here mostly while landing or after landing by a bit

Message 37 of 97 (727 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Having the same problem wasn't having it previously it's rage inducing also im pretty sure it's probably the update just due to the fact that it seems to be freezing at specific points most any kind of loading screen.

Message 38 of 97 (711 Views)

★★ Novice

For me the game now is totally unplayable, always freeze after legend pick and crashed.

No hardware or connection issues, tried it with other games.

Message 39 of 97 (681 Views)

★★ Novice

For me the game now is totally unplayable, always freeze after legend pick and crashed.

No hardware or connection issues, tried it with other games.

Message 40 of 97 (904 Views)