Re: Game don't launch. See Madden and Activation UI in TM, then boots me to Orig

by blumps1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game don't launch. See Madden and Activation UI in TM, then boots me to Origin:(

★★★ Novice

SO, I have 56 hours played in Madden 19 now. I got to make my bi-yearly format, like I always do. Nothing on there now, installed madden, origin, steam, couple other games. All updated, all drivers updated. Now when I launch Madden 19, I can see it in my Task Manager launch along with Activation UI, then they both close and Origin pops back up. No error code or nothing. Now I tried installing Directx, .Net Framework and both said I already have them. Am I missing something in order to get this to launch? I even tried Admin Mode, turned off firewall obviously, turned off in-game overlay, tried no-cloud service. I'm outta options guys....I need halp Frown 

Oh and I saw the thread where someone deleted a folder from the temp folder. I don't have a madden 19 folder in there (no its not hidden, cuz I can see those too). I also tried the solution where turning off Razer Synapse and also tried to make a new Win10 profile. My DXDiag shows no problems. I dunno what to do....its frustrating as F. 

Please help before I light a stick of dynamite and throw it in my computer tower. Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown

Message 1 of 4 (685 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game don't launch. See Madden and Activation UI in TM, then boots me to Orig

★★★ Apprentice
You can try this :
1. repair the game (Origin>Game(right-click)>Repair)
2. delete your madden profile folder (Documents>Madden19>Settings>MaddenProfile)
3. running Visual Concept.exe (both) in the Folders
-for Madden (Programs(x86)>OriginGames>MaddenNFL19>_Installer>VC>VC2013>redist)
-for Origin (Programs(x86)>Origin..at the Bottom vcredist
4. reinstall origin (uninstall Origin and download it from the Homepage)
Hope this will help you. Wink

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (675 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Apprentice
You can try this :
1. repair the game (Origin>Game(right-click)>Repair)
2. delete your madden profile folder (Documents>Madden19>Settings>MaddenProfile)
3. running Visual Concept.exe (both) in the Folders
-for Madden (Programs(x86)>OriginGames>MaddenNFL19>_Installer>VC>VC2013>redist)
-for Origin (Programs(x86)>Origin..at the Bottom vcredist
4. reinstall origin (uninstall Origin and download it from the Homepage)
Hope this will help you. Wink
Message 2 of 4 (676 Views)

★★★ Novice

thank you key, you rock. I installed VC (86) I only had the 64 bit installed. I also deleted all the origin folders in my documents+settings folder. Not just the Madden ones lol. Frustrating it took me almost 20 hours to fix tho considering it was working just fine before the reformat >.> thanks again

Message 3 of 4 (658 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

No Problem. Glad i could help you. Wink

Message 4 of 4 (635 Views)