Re: Game doesn’t track assignements

by danielefranco731

Original Post

Game doesn’t track assignements

★★★★ Novice

The game doesn’t track correctly my assignements in combined arms and also on multiplayer...it is really unconsistent rarely does work often not, there is a way to solve this? 

Message 1 of 7 (458 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @danielefranco731,

Sorry to hear about this.

Can I ask which Assignments you're having troubles with, and what Platform you're playing on?

Also, have you tried anything to troubleshoot this?

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate

★★★★ Novice

@iluminatethesky wrote:

Hey @danielefranco731,

Sorry to hear about this.

Can I ask which Assignments you're having troubles with, and what Platform you're playing on?

Also, have you tried anything to troubleshoot this?

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate

Yeah the game doesn’t track some weapons assignements for ZH29/MAB 38/MP34 for what I’m experiencing but I tried to do some classes assignement and it didn’t track anything as well, so I think it does affect all the entire assignement system, while the Tides of War tree is ok and also daily objectives are fine tracked. This happens in a good 80/90% of a game and rarely the game count my kills in the assignements, this happen as well on Combined Arms.

I do play on Xbox One and it is the first version if could help.

I tried to change assignements 4/5 times but the issue remain, I tried to reboot the console and nothing, I haven’t tried yet to do an Hard Reset, I also tried to switch my role class on assault to light infantry as I seen a topic that were written that if you do that the assignement system works properly but again nothing happened

Message 3 of 7 (433 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @danielefranco731,

Thanks for the information, greatly appreciated.

Have you also tried swapping out the Assignments for different ones, and seeing if those track for you?

I haven't seen this issue on the Known Issues list that's shown here:

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/184701/battlefield-v-quality-of-life-tracker/p1?new=...

I would recommend trying to switch to a different Assignment, see if it tracks, then swap back to the one you were working on before.

I will also forward this on.

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate

Hero
@danielefranco731 Which assignments are you working on (e.g. MAB 38 Mastery X)? Some won't track in Combined Arms, as they require PVP kills or objective kills, so was curious.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 5 of 7 (411 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@iluminatethesky wrote:

Hey @danielefranco731,

Thanks for the information, greatly appreciated.

Have you also tried swapping out the Assignments for different ones, and seeing if those track for you?

I haven't seen this issue on the Known Issues list that's shown here:

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/184701/battlefield-v-quality-of-life-tracker/p1?new=...

I would recommend trying to switch to a different Assignment, see if it tracks, then swap back to the one you were working on before.

I will also forward this on.

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate

I already done this and nothing happened the game literally doesn’t count anymore my assignements or it does in one game above 10

Message 6 of 7 (393 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@ElliotLH wrote:
@danielefranco731Which assignments are you working on (e.g. MAB 38 Mastery X)? Some won't track in Combined Arms, as they require PVP kills or objective kills, so was curious.

I know that some assignements don’t work on Combined arms as they require pvp or objective kills, I’m talking about kills in one round/in one life or prone...anyway those are my current assignements that the game doesn’t track, but it also doesn’t track all the others so it isn’t a problem of a single assignement.

MAB 38 Proficency V - 15 kills further than 30m in one round

MAB 38 Mastery V - 7 kills further than 30m in one round

MP34 Proficency IV - 10 kills in one round while attacking objectives

ZH 29 Proficency III - 10 kills prone in one round 

Message 7 of 7 (390 Views)