Re: Game doesn't load

by Zelkurian

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game doesn't load

★★ Novice

I've been trying to launch StarWars Squadrons (bought on Origin) for days now...

Already checked if my drivers were up to date (tips : they were).

Already de-installed / re-installed the game, I stop counting how many times I asked Origin to repair it.

Tried various troubleshooting guides online including clean boot and firewall configuration.

When clicking on "play" got the anti-cheat loding image, progress bar to 100% then back to Origin.

No error code, no message, no log, no clue...

Main PC specs : I7-6700K / 16Gb RAM / GTX 1070-Ti

Help would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 7 (8,786 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

Finally I was able to launch the game.
I had to go into Windows Defender advanced options and allow inbound trafic for both laucher and main exe.

Plus, going into C:\Program Files (x86)\EasyAntiCheat and delete *.sys file

TLDR; uPnp badly implemented ?

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (8,653 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @dshgjhsdgfhgsdjf,

Sorry to hear it, can you try these steps please and let me know if they help? http://bit.ly/Origin_Cache_Clear
EACade
Message 2 of 7 (8,736 Views)

★★★ Novice
I'm facing the same issue, except I purchased it on the Epic Games Store and I've already cleared Origin Cache.
Message 3 of 7 (8,714 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Cade Thank you for this new try, but the game is still not launching. Same behavior as before.
Message 4 of 7 (8,700 Views)

★★ Novice

Finally I was able to launch the game.
I had to go into Windows Defender advanced options and allow inbound trafic for both laucher and main exe.

Plus, going into C:\Program Files (x86)\EasyAntiCheat and delete *.sys file

TLDR; uPnp badly implemented ?

Message 5 of 7 (8,654 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have been having problems with my game to when its downloading the data after starting up i get an error code 327 every freaking time i check to make sure my internet was stable and connected i even reset the playstation but i still get the error code plus one of the challenges complete fleet battle vs AI is still there i have played that mode 10 times and it is still there so please if you get this please help me fix this problem.

Message 6 of 7 (7,512 Views)

★ Novice

Any of this solved anything for me.

Message 7 of 7 (3,999 Views)