Re: Game doesn't launch at all (EASY ANTICHEAT BANNER and closing)

by Venslisha

Original Post

★ Apprentice

Hello, i came here to support all Core 2 and Phenom Users, i use:

QX9770 which is overclocked to 4.0GHz on air without any major overheating(On 100% Load it hits 70 degrees which is pretty good for this type of chip). I really suggest that developers should fix this. I understand that it is older chip, but my friend who has i5 650 can run this game at high settings. If u look at this link: 

https://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core2-Extreme-X9770-vs-Intel-Core-i5-650/m10543vsm340 

U can see that on STOCK speed, my CPU is 10% better than his, and now even overclocked with GTX 970 i GUARANTEE YOU that i can run this game at Medium settings locked T 60FPS, even low, it doesnt matter, as long as i can run it at 60FPS. It's sad to see that u dont even message all this people to say to them whether will this be fixed or not. U have minimum 1000 potential customers WHO ADRESSED this issue here, and God knows how much people who tried and never adressed that here. Even tho the game is free, I can see myself wasting around 10-20$ every month on microtransactions couse it is pretty good game and i really want to play it with my friends. All of theese people will eventually spend some money on it while they play it. Trust me, they will. Look other games that are FTP Battle Royale, 95% of their income comes from microtransactions made by players. This will benefit all, us, and YOU EA. 

I am really looking forward to this, i strongly advise developers to hear us out, your reputation will be somewhat restored EA, if u just listen once to your community. I understand lack of SSE4.2 instructions and all, but we ALSO KNOW U CAN FIX IT. Dont let this go unnoticed, please. Thanks.

Message 621 of 723 (1,875 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Guys, when someone solves his problem please post what CPU you have.

If you have CPU that supports SSE4.2 that probably means your problem was of other nature.

Message 622 of 723 (1,715 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

SOLUTION:

--------------------

Here is how I solved the issue. 

Go to Settings of the Game > Game Properties and uncheck Enable Origin In Game for Apex Legends™ Save

I tried everything in this post and the game never worked. 

I unchecked: Enable Origin In Game for Apex Legends™ Save and the game started working immediately. 

Go to the drive in which Origin has been installed. 

Navigate the the folder: Origin

Example: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin

Right click on the application: Origin and select Properties. 

Go to the Tab: Security

Click on Edit

Select Allow for all the groups and usernames and Save the settings. 

Run the game. 

Message 623 of 723 (1,574 Views)

★ Apprentice
After several days of the game closing off after easy-anticheat thing, the game today just started. It downloaded..or attempted to, something. Asked to press a yes when prompted to (my pc never asks for any permission, origin never asks for any permission), but after all the game opened up. in a weird full screen window that didn't fill up the whole screen, but it opened. I call it witchcraft. Hope everyone get's through too. The game also decided to switch back to that polish lang I was trying earlier, didn't like it when I tried to go to my native russian, popped a error about not synching or something, lol.
Message 624 of 723 (1,540 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

PROCESSOR?

Are you using a 771/775 socket processor?

Xeon, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo?

Message 625 of 723 (1,493 Views)

★★★★ Novice

isn't there any way to make the game think that i am using a core i3 or something?

Message 626 of 723 (1,402 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This happens to me.

i7-2600

GTX 650Ti Boost

8GB RAM

All my specs are above minimum requirements except my CPU.

Message 627 of 723 (1,336 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any luck or word back about this? I noticed the same thing and it disappears right after the boot fails.

Message 628 of 723 (1,162 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have a Windows 10, 1070GTX8gb, I7 processor. And im also running into this issue. I hope there is a fix for this soon.
/Rush
Message 629 of 723 (1,080 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Here is another solution.  Make sure your Origin is on the same HD as your game.

Message 630 of 723 (987 Views)