Re: Game doesn't launch at all (EASY ANTICHEAT BANNER and closing)

by Florin500

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have 16 hours of playtime with 0 hours of actual playtime

Message 291 of 723 (1,115 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm almost sure that EAC causes this problems. I have similar problems with The Hunt: Showdown which uses EAC aswell. I can get to main menu but after i launch match and map is loaded it takes about 10sec to crash. So if someone from DICE or EA is still here this is the first place you should look.

Message 292 of 723 (1,111 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Same problem dude.I actually talked to EA Support twice today and they were quite nice but the people don't have any information whatsoever.The only thing they said is that they're working on a fix.But honestly in my opinion the longer it takes them to fix the error,the more the game will die.I also doubt about the cpu compatibility issue but who knows.If it really is that and they dont want to fix that,them boys be * becaues not everyone has enough money for a high end hardware or what not.
Message 293 of 723 (1,460 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Also,I didn't update Windows 10 yet I'm doing it right now but I doubt that is the issue,I also doubt it is the language that fixes it but who knows.Patience is a virtue but nobody can wait forever.
Message 294 of 723 (1,449 Views)

★★★ Guide

If your Windows Update offers 'Update 1809' - take a couple minutes to read up on it.

If you're seeing 1803, it's all good.

Message 295 of 723 (1,386 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Found a fix for this its related to your AV or Anti-Exploit and its cause by EAC (easy anti cheat that kills the game) for me it was HitmanProAlert 3.7.9 build 771 disabling "Process protection" fixed the issue.

Message 296 of 723 (1,384 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Yeah but the thing is dude,I have no AV software.And Windows Defender is turned off
Message 297 of 723 (1,345 Views)

★ Guide
No such luck disabling my antivirus. It's funny that people try to help with their fixes but have newer CPU's, that's why your game starts with simple fixes because you don't have Quads/Xeons/Phenoms. We all appreciate you trying to help us but read a bit more to understand what's the problem.
Message 298 of 723 (1,340 Views)

★★★ Guide

Yep, same here. Punched holes/disabled AV/firewall comprehensively, among all the other fix suggestions.

It's a case of CPU instruction set compatibility.

But a big thank you nonetheless to everyone for all helpful suggestions.

Message 299 of 723 (1,282 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I myself have a Quad,and it is a * beast,it can run everything from Far Cry 3 to * Witcher 3 or RE2,just a great processor and it is sad to hear that they shut us down without giving us a chance to play.I hope they fix it!
Message 300 of 723 (1,257 Views)