Apex isnt loading past the Anti Cheat

by Im_SaRgE

Original Post

Re: Game doesn't launch at all (EASY ANTICHEAT BANNER and closing)

★★★ Newbie

You may have already tried this but I just had the same issue. I exited Origin, updated it, ran as administrator and now it works. Maybe give that a shot. Good luck!

Message 41 of 723 (18,870 Views)

Re: Apex legends doenst load

★★★ Newbie

Me neither. EA Sports.. i am not surprised.

Message 42 of 723 (18,321 Views)

★★★ Newbie
i have the same issue, i don´t find an answer for that man Frown
Message 43 of 723 (18,309 Views)

Re: Easy Anti-Cheat Crash Mid Game.

★★★ Novice

I have this issue with games, (for me) it's the lightingservice the software to control the colours of the RGB stuff in my PC uses, it has a security exploit EAC picks up. To fix (if you have this issue) is to Ctrl Shift Esc and under details right click and end the "LightingService.exe" service before booting, you'll need to do this every time before you boot until or uninstall the RGB software (or they patch the security issue, whitch yeah won't likely happen).

Message 44 of 723 (18,927 Views)

Re: Easy Anti-Cheat Crash Mid Game.

★★★ Newbie

That's absurd. I mean, having RGB peripherals is incredibly common, there's no way this * is really going to keep people from launching the game, right? 

Message 45 of 723 (18,815 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same,  bump

Message 46 of 723 (18,260 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Uninstalling Origin and reinstalling it worked for me! Thanks

Message 47 of 723 (18,778 Views)

★★ Novice

Uninstalled Origin via Control Panel (was on probably a year old version), downloaded it from the website, installed it, and the game launched fine.

Message 48 of 723 (18,774 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This fixed my problem for me. I updated my nvidia drivers to 418.81 and had been restarting Origin when it would tell me an update was available. Yet for some reason, uninstalling the Origin client, downloading a fresh version from the official site, and reinstalling Origin was all it took.

Message 49 of 723 (18,685 Views)

Apex isnt loading past the Anti Cheat

★★★ Novice

I've tried everything to get the game working and it just wont open up after the anti cheat loads. Any thoughts on what else i can do? updated drivers, clean booted, reinstalled Origin and Apex, running as administrator, moved download to my docs, repaired the game. I'm not sure what to do at this point. 

Message 50 of 723 (18,475 Views)