Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Game does not launch on PC!

by EA_Ataashi

Original Post

Game does not launch on PC!

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi there.

I have experienced such an error message first time so far. I had played the game several hours today. Quit then.

When i returned, first of all, Origin launched the game but it  kept loading and loading never ended. Then i quit again.

This time it did not even launch from the Origin and gave me an error saying  this below;

game does not launch.jpg

what am i supposed to do?

Edit : I finally solved the issue. Jeez!  This sweated me a lot.

Before experiencing the launch issue, i instantly had backed the game up and transferred into my external hard drive.  I just copied the older game folder from it to the notebook and it worked!

Somehow, repairing and game updating had glitched my files on my laptop.

Now,  i am alright.

P.S : Perhaps it was a server side problem which was fixed later on and made me launch the game again. idk.

Message 1 of 2 (72 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Game does not launch on PC!

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @PadmeTheLover

I'm glad that the issue got resolved! 

PadmeTheLover wrote:

Before experiencing the launch issue, i instantly had backed the game up and transferred into my external hard drive.  I just copied the older game folder from it to the notebook and it worked!

Somehow, repairing and game updating had glitched my files on my laptop.

Now,  i am alright.

Nice troubleshooting out there - thanks for coming back to us and sharing your solution! High five

Message 2 of 2 (46 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help